Chapter 167 The Vault Was Stolen

"Go." Tang Yuanping said angrily with a black face, turned and walked out of the inn.

"Old man." Tang Yu shouted loudly behind him, "Do you still want your idiot daughter to restore her cultivation? Just pay me 30 billion spirit stones, and I'll connect her meridians and reshape her Jindan!."

Tang Yu said loudly, with a smug look on his face, and he didn't know if he was deliberately angry with Tang Yuanping.

Tang Yuanping's back didn't even pause and left.

"Tsk, how stingy." Tang Yu shook his head with disdain.

He now realizes that earning money from his enemies is the best thing. The more he earns, the happier he is. So if Tang Yuanping is really willing to give out 30 billion spirit stones to save Tang Qiying, he will also be able to save Tang Qiying. I am very happy, after all, no one will make things difficult for Lingshi, and Tang Qiying will not pose any threat to him anyway.

"Are you really planning to treat Tang Qiying?" Xiao Bai asked.

"If that old man is really willing to spend 30 billion, it's not impossible." Tang Yu raised his brows and said, "Don't you think it's fun to earn money from your enemy?"

Simply, ten billion spirit stones are obtained in this way, and they belong to the enemy, how cool.

"It's very cool." Xiaobai nodded with a light smile, and said with regret, "It's a pity that Tang Yuanping is not happy."

"Yeah!" Tang Yu sighed, "This old man is simply a cheapskate, and he got into the eyes of money."

Xiaobai, "..." I don't know who it is, but it got into Qian's eye.

But now he also likes to earn spirit stones, because it's really cool.

In the past, Tang Yu earned Lingshi by himself, but now that he was finally able to help Tang Yu, Xiaobai was very happy.

soup house.

In Tang Qiying's room, there were broken porcelain on the floor, and a maid ran out of it covering her face, whimpering.

Seeing this scene, Tang Zhen clicked his tongue, shook his head, and walked in directly.

"Fuck off... You bastards, are you trying to show off in front of me on purpose? And Brother Xiao, why didn't Brother Xiao come to see me? Where's Brother Xiao? Go and call Brother Xiao out for me." Tang Qiying shouted angrily Yelling, she didn't look like a rich lady at all, but she looked like those rascally women in the market.

What Tang Zhen saw when he entered the room was her crazy appearance. Because her meridians were abolished, she was not as good as a normal person. She had almost no strength in her whole body, and she rolled directly from her breasts and fell to the ground. The palm of her hand was cut by the shattered porcelain on the ground, she let out a cry, and bright red blood flowed out from the palm of her hand.

"Tsk, look at you now, do you still have a bit of the demeanor of Miss Tang?" Tang Zhen walked in and watched this scene and said slowly, standing not far away without taking a step forward, his eyes were full of tears. The pride and disgust of showing off.

It was only then that Tang Qiying discovered him, and immediately raised her head to look at the sinister eyes, "Where's my father? I want to see my father, let me see my father..."

"You are no longer qualified to see your father." Tang Zhen said with a smile, showing off, "For the Tang family, you, a waste, have been abandoned. Father would rather spend 10 billion on treatment than me. 30 billion to treat you, you say, are you still qualified to see your father? For the Tang family, you are already an abandoned chess piece, a useless chess piece, you can just fend for yourself here, haha... "