Chapter 304: Extra 03

For Xunlian Company, a large number of crayfish are listed in spring and summer as a demarcation.

In fact, he doesn't have fine requirements on diet. He and Lin Chen often make instant noodles and take-outs.

But just like Lin Chen's persistent request for breakfast, he also has a passion for crayfish.

Thirteen incense can, steamed shrimp is also good, but only the spicy crayfish is the king of shrimp, a number of times.

And in a year, only one or two months of crawfish can reach the most fat peak of prawns, so during the weekend, driving a hundred kilometers to Yongchuan for two days to eat crawfish is not excessive.

When he and Lin Chen proposed this, they had just left the unit office building.

"Let's go." Lin Chen said so.

The dynasty followed, cheering.

Xing Lianlian looked at the clouds of fire in the sky and felt that the weather was really comfortable.

Pure guys go out, no need to prepare at all, one throttle to Yongchuan, when the sky is not completely dark.

This time, of course, there is no need to pretend and there is no need to slap, so they are planning to live somewhere near Yongchuan University.

Cohen's suburban hotel in May can't even order a takeaway, and it's really not attractive except for the comfortable bed.

However, at the time of getting off the highway, Xun Linchen sought the opinion of Xia Linchen.

Lin Chen turned on her mobile phone and picked a quick hotel at 500 meters near Yexiao Street according to the rating. When the order was placed, the dynasty was still shouting, "Why do you need my brother Achen's position?"

Lin Chen turned his head and asked if he had any other ideas, such as they can live near the children's playground ...

The dynasty thought about this proposal seriously, but in the end the love of spicy crayfish still prevailed.

This is not the end, it is probably Lin Chen's problem that evokes any memories of the dynasty.

"In that year, really, when it was the most bitter, I ate canned soybeans for three months, and farting was all that taste."

"There is also camel chewing in the desert. The smell is called a pervert."

"When the boss said that he was going to retire and return to China, I was faint. I was so dizzy that I do n't have to eat pizza every day.

The dynasty said more and more ridiculous, and even asked for a snot and a tear in the lobby of the Express Hotel to tell Lin Chen that he had eaten spicy crabs and cried for the first time.

"I didn't want to leave by holding the table. The boss lied to me that Merlin also had it, which was even better than this! Later, I found out that it was a hoax, a downright hoax!"

"okay!"

In the elevator, although Lin Chen's face was calm, Xun Conglian finally couldn't help drinking the dynasty, "It wasn't compensation for you!"

"Wow, boss, do you make compensation for eating a month of stewed mutton, Mai Lin, tropical, hot days, stewed mutton, me!"

"What's the matter, do you have any dissatisfaction, the stew is still shipped domestically."

"But the dipping sauce, the key Merlin mutton dipping sauce is still sweet, so it is said to be metamorphic!"

"metamorphosis."