Chapter 214: Wufu 51

The punishment was loosened from the chopsticks, and the newly raised chicken leg slammed down. The soup splashed, the dynasty was stunned, and Zheng Xiaoming seemed to be aware of the abnormality and looked at them in confusion.

Lin Chen felt a little uncomfortable, but still touched Zheng Xiaoming's head with relief, stood up and asked the dynasty, "We may not be able to come back in one and a half. You wait for Xiaoming's parents to pick him up." He finished, Zhang Xiaoming Still holding his hand.

Lin Chen touched the little fat man's face and relieved, "Your mother has my phone. If you want to see me, you can ask her to call me."

Lin Chen said so, and Xun Conglian left the cafeteria and went to the forensic department together.

Along the way, they walked side by side, and the police officers who came to send the inspection report were very happy and did not stop saying, "Captain, this is a major discovery. The forensic doctor suspects that the suspect may have accidentally cut his hand during the murder, so Leave your blood on it, and you can still detect DNA samples after wiping. "

"Um." Xun Conglian didn't respond, but said lightly.

The police officer came back with a spirit: "The reason why he wanted to release the weapon was also because his blood was stained on it, so the weapon must be destroyed?"

Xing Cong didn't even talk, and the police officer said to himself: "Speaking of which, Duan Wanshan is also very strange. I just took a look at his profile. He was a professor of medical science at the university. It seems that he has resigned and left the country, and there is no record of it anymore. His nationality is still in our country, but why did he suddenly enter the country and kill Dr. Stancom, I will wait for the entry and exit to check his entry records. "

Xun never talked, Lin Chen walked behind.

It was dark outside the window and the air conditioner in the corridor was so cold that he couldn't help but cough slightly.

Probably seeing his face look ugly, Xun Conglian asked: "Does the wound hurt?"

"No," Lin Chen said.

"I'll take you back to the hospital first, and I'll let you know the results as soon as I find out." Xing Conglian was worried. If there weren't other police officers around, Xing Lianlian would stop and hug him. .

Lin Chen knew that he was not in a good condition, but insisted: "I have stayed for so long. It is not bad now. Go to the forensics department first."

Xing Lian stretched his hands on his forehead and frowned. "A little hot."

"I think it's okay. Just after eating, my temperature is normal."

"Isn't your x-ray filmed yet?" Xun Conglian asked.

"That's a shortfall," Lin Chen said.

"The next time I go back, I'm afraid you have a lung infection." Xun Conglian said solemnly.

Lin Chen nodded.

The policeman who led the way turned back again: "Advisor Lin, you have to be hospitalized if you are not well. Now the case has also made breakthroughs. You don't have to keep your eyes on it. Take a good rest. Your body is the capital of revolution . "

Lin Chen shook her head, wondering how to answer.

...

There are still more than half of the staff in the forensic department, and the room is brightly lit.

Because the results have just come out, and a DNA sample matching object has been found, many people have learned the news and are in a good mood.

Xing Conglian greeted the police officers inside, took a chair and sat down, asking, "Where did you go?"