Chapter 225: Wufu 62

Lin Chen and Mr. Zhan took a seat and sat down.

On the large screen of the venue, Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical's promotional videos were repeatedly played, and the rumbling sound spread through the sound.

The aerial camera swept over the Zhourui Pharmaceutical Building and landed on the corporate blue peace dove-like logo.

"We are Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical, committed to healing lives and improving the quality of life for all human beings ..."

The voice of Yizheng's stern male voice sounded, and the sliding door of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical Hall opened. Following the camera, you can see the energetic employees of the pharmaceutical company. The camera kept going up and through the R & D laboratory. On both sides of the work table were employees dressed in light blue dustproof clothing. The picture appeared orderly, bright and clean.

This reminded Lin Chen of the dirty mining area deep in the rain forest, and everything was in sharp contrast.

The male voice in the promotional video continued to recite the voice: "Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical has the world's most advanced R & D team and has world-class R & D capabilities. We are forging ahead and investing more than 10 billion yuan in R & D every year. As of June this year, A total of 52 new drugs will be launched ... "

Many graphs appear on the screen, showing R & D investment and related R & D results of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical.

In short, the press conference is, of course, also a corporate propaganda conference. These things must be available. Lin Chen took a brief look and always felt that Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical had made some contributions over the years.

The deafening emotional corporate video finally stopped after being played dozens of times.

Lin Chen noticed that there were some gray-haired people in the front seats, who were obviously accompanied by the staff of Zhou Rui Pharmaceuticals, and some young people, who should be the backbone of hospitals or research institutes.

Lin Chen was suddenly squeezed by Mr. Zhan. He looked to the side. Mr. Zhan, the second generation of the chemical plant, said excitedly, "Mr. Tianna Lin, did you see it, Goda Goda, Academician Zhang Here too! "

Lin Chen didn't know why he looked in the front row, he could not see anything from those back figures, but just now, among the experts in the front row, he seemed to see the doctor who showed them to the promotion meeting yesterday.

Like the excited Mr. Zhan, a commotion naturally sounded at the scene.

No need to ask questions, Mr. Zhan took the initiative to explain in his ear: "That is Academician Zhang of the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences! Daniel among Daniel!"

"you recognize?"

"No ... I don't know ..." Mr. Zhan was immediately embarrassed, and immediately hesitated. "I ... I wanted to go to Academician Zhang for a PhD, but I didn't pass the exam ...".

The top experts of the Pharmacy were invited to the site to stand for a pharmaceutical company, which somewhat subverted his perception.

"Is this appropriate?" Lin Chen asked. "Academicians would be willing to come to business?"

Mr. Zhan hurriedly pushed him, seriously: "This is not a point, Mr. Lin, please keep quiet."

People around him cast a lot of attention, and Lin Chen shut up. In this kind of place, obviously speaking too much will be lost.

"I do not understand."

"You probably don't understand these problems in the pharmaceutical industry." Mr. Xiao Zhan lowered his voice. "You see, a new drug is going to be marketed to cure patients. Who should use it?"