Chapter 233: Wufu 70

"She begged us not to let anyone know that she had come to the police, if her parents knew it, she would have killed her." The old side described the incident that happened many years ago in a clear and usual tone.

"Because you listened to her, did you not put this record in the final large file?"

"Lao Xing, this is not a formal report, and ..." Laobian shook his head. "In her narrative, there are loopholes, but we are still investigating."

"What's wrong?" The Dynasty asked.

"Time of death." Punishment flickered from the flail.

The forensic report on the dossier indicates that the death of the old tramp was around 4 am.

However, according to Shen Shen, she saw Chen Jianguo overthrow the tramp when she returned home after the tuition class. This time should be between 18:00 and 22:00, which is not consistent with the real death time of the deceased.

Laobian nodded: "Although there was a problem with the girl's testimony, we did four investigations without any doubt. Finally, we investigated the identity of that junior high school student."

"Is it love?"

Laobian nodded: "Although she kept a secret of who she is, we must investigate her identity background, and we simply found out that she is the daughter of the Shen family at No. 4 Xiaolin Lane. Later, we found The director of the local neighborhood committee struck side by side. Of course, the girl's name was not mentioned, but the director also guessed that it was Shen Lian. "

"Shen Lian ..." Lin Chen whispered softly, "How could the director guess that she was it?"

Laobian tapped his head with his finger and said, "The director said that they had long guessed that Shen Lian would go to the police for the death of the tramp. Shen Lian had already had many troubles at home before. It was very stiff. She said that little girl had a bad head and had problems. "

The so-called mentality of the old police officer is of course a mental problem.

"But there is no medical record of mental illness," Lin Chen said.

"No, but if the child's spirit was not normal at that time, many parents were concealed, and the mental problem of infatuation was not so serious, so her parents did not send her daughter to the hospital." Laobian Say.

Lin Chen was keenly aware of the problem in the old words: "How do you know, because her mental problems are not serious, so her parents did not send her to the hospital?"

Lin Chen emphasized the word "parents".

"We talked to her parents about this," said the old side.

In the room, the dynasty took a breath: "Don't she ask you not to let her parents know, how can you say it!"

Xing Conglian said: "Should it be leaked by the director of the street office?"

Laobian was helpless and wanted to touch the cigarette. Xunlian took a piece out of his pocket. The old side bit the cigarette, and Xuanlian lit a lighter and passed it.

The old police officer said: "There are no secrets between the neighbors in the streets and alleys. The street director talked to Shen Lian's parents. The couple came to the police station one day and explained the daughter's problem. The couple's meaning was that the daughter I went to school in the morning and I was very excited to see people dying on the road. Shen Lian always felt that the death of the old tramp was related to himself and changed for many reasons. They took their daughter to the countryside at that time to keep her daughter away from the source of stimulation. Shen Finally, our elder parents begged us not to let their daughters leave the case. "The old man spit his cigarette." How can this be said to be the case, which is a simple investigation. "