Chapter 252: Wufu 89

The waiting was very difficult. The minutes passed, but the door of the conference room was not pushed open, and Xunlian never appeared.

Most people have become irritable again. This irritability is mixed with vigilance. Now Zhou Rui Pharmaceuticals has the upper hand in biting the death penalty. These people are still uneasy.

Huang Ze sneered. At this moment, his mobile phone vibrated lightly. Su Fengzi didn't fall asleep at all, took a step ahead of him, looked at the mobile phone, and then the young stallion writer patted himself and stood up, and said to everyone in the conference room, "Let's go, he's waiting for us at 303."

...

303 is also a conference room.

The reason why Zhou Rui's seniors changed from one conference room to another is simple. The 303 downstairs is larger and can seat more people.

Huang Ze came downstairs with a reluctant Zhou Rui high-level, and of course it took some measures to suppress the opponents, but when they opened the door, everyone inside and outside was shocked for a few seconds. still.

There were a lot of people in and out of the office, and Xun Cong even called the entire company's middle-level and above management staff, including several white-haired old men. Huang Ze recognized one of them as famous Chemist, in charge of a pharmaceutical laboratory in Zhou Rui.

Everyone in the seat looked at each other and couldn't figure out the situation. In the end, the sound of Xing Conglian broke the current state of solidification.

He sat in the top position, pointing at the vacant seat and saying "Come in" to everyone outside the door.

Huang Ze took the lead in stepping, and the tone of Xun Lian's sentence was exactly the same as that of Su Fengzi when he said "go".

Huang Ze looked around the audience.

There were many people in Room 303. There were hundreds of seats in the room. I didn't know who had played with them. The conference table was separated on both sides. The chairs with dark blue soft backs faced each other and turned into a court debate.

But the number of seats on both sides is not equal. There are one hundred and eighty chairs crowded on the left side of the conference room, and only ...

Huang Ze quickly counted, there were only twenty on the right.

He looked towards the end of the conference room. Xun Conglian's young classmates set up a table and placed it in the upper left corner of the room. They sat in front of the computer with Xiao Zhan, as if they were court clerks. Xing Conglian himself was the judge in the court.

Huang Ze could not understand what medicine Xun was selling from Lianhulu, but it did not prevent him from looking coldly at his uncle again.

After the middle-aged person entered the meeting room, the rest of the people who had been whispered in their seats stood up and looked respectful. Just this simple action, the attributes of members in this large conference room.

And his uncle seemed to enjoy this kind of emperor treatment, Zhou Rui's employees stepped back and gave up the middle seat.

Mr. Chairman slowly walked in, employees on both sides bowed to him, he said humbly to many employees, and the atmosphere was harmonious, like to have a normal daily meeting in the company.

A group of people left the Captain of the Interpol sitting in the upper position. Huang Ze glanced at Xun Conglian and found that the other party was leaning on the back of the chair, with one hand on the table, sitting casually, but looked unhappy.