Chapter 237: Wufu 74

At that moment, punishment leaked from the heartbeat.

He touched Lin Chen's neck and forced the other person to raise his head.

Lin Chen looked mild and moist, but of course he did not cry.

The punishment bowed his head. At this moment, a young man shouted with excitement not far from the car, and then the sound of clapping and running to the front of the jeep was followed by the sound of the door: "Achen My brother found it, it should be right! "

Lin Chen slumped from him and sat down.

Xing Conglian's emotions did not stop. He wanted to say something, but finally he held Lin Chen's wrist and kissed his hair.

...

Lin Chen opened the door, Lin Chen looked as usual.

The dynasty looked suspiciously at the two faces in the back seat that said, "We were just talking about business."

"Talk!" Xun Conglian said.

The dynasty was startled, looked down at his computer screen, and immediately said, "There is a rural nursing home in the suburb of Hongshu Village."

After saying this, the dynasty stopped.

"Then?" Xing Conglian asked back.

The young man turned the computer over and showed them: "Then I couldn't find any bed information in this nursing home, they only had a blank website."

"What do you mean?" Lin Chen narrowed his eyes.

"There is no Internet access to this nursing home, which means that it is an information island." Wang Chao paused, adding, "This Huihe nursing home is also a designated institution that cooperates with the government. It will host a number of homeless people every year. There are signs that Shen Lian has any connection with this institution. The investor is a company that produces agricultural products. The owner of the agricultural product company has passed away three years ago. Are we going to investigate the company ... "

The dynasty was about to chatter again, but Lin Chen interrupted him, "Here it is."

Lin Chen said decisively.

"Ah, that's right!" The dynasty immediately shut up and exclaimed excitedly. "Are we going to notify Huang Ze's fool?"

...

In the office, Huang Ze was sitting alone in his seat quite lonely, and there was almost no one around him.

Because of the unexpected situation just now, the director of the Provincial Department's director ordered the police to return to work immediately. After receiving their respective tasks, the people who had been crowded in the office were dispersed. Instead, their supervisors People are idle.

Behind Huang Ze, the former subordinate came together and whispered, "Inspector Huang, Director Dong invites you to pass."

Huang Ze looked up and looked inconceivably behind him.

...

Huihe Sanatorium.

The girl who had been lying on the hospital bed opened her eyes suddenly. Maybe the sun was too bright or the cicadas were too loud. She just stared at the black mold on the ceiling, and finally reached out and took out the mobile phone from the quilt.

...

At the door of the old dumplings hall, a hot wave ran across the street.

The street trees on both sides swayed violently, as if they felt something. Xun Lian didn't immediately answer the question of the Dynasty, but looked at the door of the small restaurant.