Chapter 203: Wufu 40

Lin Chen did not know how much "consultation money" Lin Xun had paid, but it was not a small figure that could support the amount that Duan Wanshan wished for.

When a normal person hears such an answer, he probably asks him, "Where do you get so much money?" Ordinary couples and couples may ask each other, "Did you spend so much money through my consent?"

But Lin Chen thought that it would not be so common between him and Xun Cong. Speaking of which, he did not know the exact origin, experience and life of Xing Conglian, but fell in love with this person and decided to be with him. This is a ridiculous thing in his own right, but ... Lin Chen turned to look at Wozai In the narrow sofa bed on the side of the cabin, the man who has fallen asleep-love is quite ridiculous in itself.

After thinking about such things boringly, Lin Chen fell into deep sleep.

...

China, Hongjing.

Dr. Stancom, who is in charge of new drug development for Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical, opened his eyes suddenly. He seemed to feel a simple discussion about his company deep in the rain forest, and suddenly felt an inexplicable palpitation.

At this moment, he was sitting in the conference room on the 20th floor of Zhourui Pharmaceutical's headquarters, filled with fierce quarrels. As the laboratory leader of the research and development of the new drug "Nordren", he was urged to come to this office to participate in the eif meeting by more than a dozen calls, but the so-called "discussion" is simply a quarrel.

A few days ago, after a key employee died in the promotion department, the Food and Drug Administration finally issued a marketing authorization for "Nordlen", but this did not ease the tension within the company at all.

Even if he didn't know exactly what happened, the gloomy expression on Ceo's face said it all.

In short, this should be a smooth new drug, but behind it there always seems to be something dark. It was like a slender and fierce chain, tightly wrapped around the neck of each of their insiders.

Dr. Stancome looked at the blue sky and white clouds at a height of 20 floors outside the window. For a short time, he was thinking about what it would feel like to open the glass window and step out. Thoughts.

He turned his gaze to his notebook, opened it gently, and on the inside page of the notebook was a picture of his younger daughter Si Yu.

He pondered over how long he hadn't seen his daughter since he came to work in China. 105 days, this number is likely to continue to increase.

At that moment, he suddenly realized that it was ridiculous to choose to end his life for something that could still be saved. Things like family will change all your thoughts inadvertently. Stancom pressed the ballpoint pen clipped to the notebook and made some determinations.

Finally, the meeting was over. Stancom held his notebook and squeezed away those bickering people. He gave up taking the elevator with the rest of the employees and was going back to the R & D laboratory on the 10th floor.

The pharmaceutical company is always so bright and tidy. Even if there is a clean smell of disinfection water in the safe passage, he is very adaptable to the atmosphere.

He walked slowly from the 20th floor to the 19th floor. Suddenly, he heard a quiet squeak from the security access door on one floor.

I don't know if it is the anxiety that has accompanied the recent launch of new drugs or for other reasons. He always felt that someone had entered this safe passage.

To this end, he stopped deliberately and listened carefully for a while, but no footsteps were heard, no footsteps were heard above or below the corridor.