Chapter 216: Wufu 53

Hua Guo and Dana have a time lag. When the video call is connected, the sky's sunshine makes Lin Chen panic for a moment.

Duanyang's face then appeared. The young man picked a short plate, his skin was tanned in a few days, and his eyes were brighter and firmer.

After seeing him, Duanyang's first sentence was: "Consultant Lin, it looks like you didn't take good medicine to rest."

Lin Chen had already taken x-rays and was lying on the bed at that time. During the period, he was trained by the attending doctor for a suspicious lung infection, so now he moved the camera with confidence to the hanging bottle and his striped disease number He said to Duanyang, "It is already under house arrest and very obedient."

Xing Conglian's voice then inserted: "It started to be obedient five minutes ago."

Duanyang's eyes became harsher: "Consultant Lin, I think you have walked on the line of life and death, and you should clearly understand the importance of physical health ..."

Lin Chen went back to God, interrupting Duanyang and said, "Pause, I have something to tell you."

"Find the question of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical?" Duan Yang asked.

Lin Chen shook her head, looking at the young people who are very different now, not sure if the next thing will push him to another abyss, but he still said: "No, but still with Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical and you Related teachers. "

Duan Yang narrowed his eyes: "What happened?"

Lin Chen did not answer his question, but said, "Before that, I have a question for you."

"Related to the teacher?" Duanyang insisted not to follow his thinking.

Lin Chen sighed and missed the young doctor who would still be embarrassed about him more than half a month ago. Xing Conglian shook his hand, as if to say that if he found it difficult to speak, he could do it for him. Lin Chen held Xun Conglian's hand, looking at the dark face in the middle of the screen, and asked, "Have you told anyone else about the death of Teacher Duan at Dana?"

Hearing this sentence, Duanyang's expression no longer saw obvious grief, he was very calm and replied in a calm overtone: "No, we arrived at this manor the day before yesterday. The arrangements were made without contact with anyone other than you. "

After Duan Yang said it, he just looked at him like he was waiting for the next words.

"I have something to tell you."

"It's not a good thing to do such a long pavement before telling me," Duanyang said.

"Stankang is dead," Lin Chen said directly.

Duanyang did not speak for a while, and only the sound of wind and the laughter of children running were left in the background sound of the public sound, one after another.

After a pause of about 30 seconds, Duan Yang said: "Stan Kang, why did you die?"

"I was stabbed to death in Hongjing Paradise, and I was killed." Lin Chen answered.

"There is no such thing as technical content?" Duanyang asked back, "Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical did it, in order to destroy the mouth, why?"

"No." Lin Chen pursed her lips and chose to make a quick decision. "Now all the evidence points to another person-your teacher, Mr. Duan Wanshan."

Duanyang's calm face shattered quickly. At that moment, joy, doubt, pain, and overwhelmingness appeared on his face. But in the end, after Duan Yang's excitement recovered, all this was hit by the sadness of reality, not even the slag.