Chapter 229: Wufu 66

"Xing Conglian, are you a pervert, why do you install this kind of thing at home!" Inspector Huang looked blue.

"Well, this seems to be Inspector Huang from my house. Even if I install a camera, it is irrelevant to you to play with my boyfriend, right?" Xun Conglian Yin smiled.

Lin Chen was not surprised that Cong Lian installed a monitor in the bathroom. After all, after experiencing a monitoring incident in a hotel room, the punishment of installing Conglian only in the bathroom is already protecting the user's individual *.

However, he still looked at Xun Lian with a slightly skeptical look. The other side looked up and said in a very upright gentleman's tone: "No camera, you can rest assured."

"I have nothing to worry about." Lin Chen sighed.

"Also, I should have seen it long ago." Xun Conglian added sincerely.

Lin Chen shook his head helplessly, Huang Ze was speechless.

In the living room, the dynasty yelled, "Do you want me to show it to you or do you come out?"

"Now, louder." Xing Conglian stood coldly at the sink.

In this way, the sound of the sound gradually increased, through the hall through the corridor, echoed in this simple and immaculate bathroom.

The sound is very low.

"Yes, Liu Bureau. I want to report a situation to you. The problem here at Hongjing is quite serious ..."

"Hongjing local police suspected that Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical's collection of related drugs from other manufacturers may cause serious adverse reactions, and the related results were concealed by the pharmaceutical company ..."

"We may need to take urgent action ..."

"Yes, this is a very serious public health problem ..."

Huang Ze's complexion was ugly with every word he recorded, but in the end, although Huang Ze's face was as white as a piece of paper, he was extremely calm.

"I didn't do anything wrong. That's my job."

Inspector Huang said after the recording was terminated.

Lin Chen didn't really care about these right and wrong questions, because right and wrong really didn't make much sense.

Huang Ze's supervisory office is like the discipline inspection committee of all police officers. It is unrealistic to ask him to conceal the situation. Listening to the contents of Huang Ze's phone call, although he didn't disclose too many details, basically, he has notified Zhou Rui's case to his superior. According to Lin Chen's inference, no leader should choose to conceal the truth from the public after learning about this, so the relevant departments will begin to act as soon as possible within a few hours. In other words, they now have very little and poor time to find out the motives of Shen Lian, or to arrest people and bring them to justice or find a possible solution to the problem.

Lin Chen looked at Xunlian and said, "It seems that we have no choice."

"You can only do it." Xing Conglian drew another cigarette and stuck it in his mouth.

Their conversation is short and only they can understand each other.

Huang Ze seemed a little reconciled and asked, "If I don't make this call, what are you going to do?"

Lin Chen answered, "I didn't think about it."

"Don't think about it, you don't always have an idea."

"Although I have an idea, it doesn't mean that I always know what to do, I'm really inferior to you." Lin Chen calmly said.