Chapter 267: Wufu 104

Although the Hongjing Library is old, the floor is not low.

The dynasty, holding the notebook, rushed to the top of the building panting, opened the heavy wooden door of the periodical library, and was sneezed by the heavy smell coming from the face.

When he looked away, he could not see the figure, so he shouted, "Boss, Brother Achen, where are you?"

The clear voice of the young man resounded among the floating bookshelves of shadows. Now, except when he went to bed, the time when Xun Conglian was closest to Lin Chen's heart.

He finally understood why Lin Chen always risked his life on too many things, and he probably didn't want to leave the choice to others.

And now, he still has the opportunity to ask Lin Chen, what is a landmine, is it a metaphor, is it a real bomb, or is it just a hypothesis put forward by Huang Weiwei to reassure him, but all the truth has been dropped by the pot from the sky No one knows the fusion of molten steel.

So far, Xunlian thought so.

He stared at Lin Chen's back, determined, and said loudly, "Here, by the window."

Lin Chen heard that there was a slight, almost imperceptible hand-raising gesture, as if wiping away tears, but his hand quickly dropped.

When the dynasty ran behind them, everything seemed to have never happened.

"Boss, Brother Achen received the text message, and indeed pointed to a dark web ..." The young man's words suddenly paused, his eyes flickered across them, as if he felt the strange atmosphere here, his voice said, "Eh ... am I here too early, can I reopen the door and you can prepare ..."

He said he was about to turn around and run again. Xun Cong even frowned, but he didn't relax his emotions for a while, but just stared at Lin Chen.

"Come back." Just then, Lin Chen spoke.

The dynasty paused suddenly, turning embarrassingly: "Brother Achen ..."

In this short moment, Lin Chen has returned to peace.

Xing Conglian looked at Lin Chen, but the other side bowed his head slightly, without any glance at him.

Lin Chen stood up and walked in front of the dynasty, like seeing through the mind of a young man, and said peacefully: "Rest assured, I didn't fight with your boss and broke up."

He regained his usual cleanness and brightness. Xing Conglian finally understood that all the temperaments of Lin Chen were clearly clarified by the darkness.

"Well, let's just say, where is this dog coward from my boss!" The young man smiled brightly, rushed to the desk and sat down, and the forward-looking appearance could dilute all the haze.

Lin Chen, holding a heavy periodical, sat down across the dynasty and said, "The number of senders points to a certain website on the dark web, right?"

All the pain and anger of Shicai disappeared at this time. Lin Chen talked with the dynasty with the conciseness and simplicity.

"Yes brother Chen, I used violent cracking!" The dynasty opened the notebook and turned to Lin Chen at an angle.

In the middle of the picture is a string of red countdowns, and in the lower right corner is a cluster of golden flowers.

The website is too simple and the pixels are very coarse. Although it does not deliberately create a **** feeling, it is because of indifference that it reveals the coldness of ignoring life. Indifference is always more terrible than passion.