Chapter 241: Wufu 78

The dynasty circled around the Guanghua Chemical Laboratory.

He didn't know why the boss would throw him here to fight a small chemical engineer. Although he was obviously younger than the busy engineer, anyway, he thought he might be more useful at the crime scene.

Xiao Zhan was busy in front of the temperament chromatograph. In front of the chemical engineer, there were a lot of complicated and incomprehensible chemical instruments in the beaker test paper. The dynasty sighed heavily and looked back. Xiao Zhan suddenly stopped working and looked at him.

"What's wrong!" Comrade Xiao Wang stood still and asked.

"I ..." Mr. Zhan murmured and stopped talking. After a while, as if he had made up his mind, Mr. Zhan silently walked to the desktop computer on the other side of the test bed and began to tap the keyboard slowly.

The typing speed was too slow, and the dynasty realized that the other party just wanted to ask him for information.

"Wait a minute, you want to check what is left with me, if you have me, you have to do it yourself, don't you look down on people!" Wang Chao patted his notebook vigorously.

"An experiment report is mainly in English, I'm afraid ... I'm afraid of you ..."

"What do you want to say!" The dynasty cried. He didn't know if his own words were too loud or what happened. In the next second, his cell phone rang, and Lin Chen's name on the caller ID made his hands tremble.

The dynasty answered the phone with excitement. Of course, he knew the news about the nursing home and no one was spared, and he was deeply worried about Lin Chen, but the feeling of being unable to help him almost drove him crazy. Now Lin Chen called and he Finally I had a chance to speak to the other party: "What happened to Brother Achen, are you okay? Would you like me to go?"

At the other end of the phone, Lin Chen's calm voice came along the radio waves: "Don't worry, I'm fine, I need you to do something."

"You say what you say!" Wang Chao gripped the phone with his shoulders and side faces, and made a gesture to Mr. Xiao Zhan, let the engineer search for the information himself, and then took the pen and paper, adding, "Brother Achen, you can speak. "

"First, I want a road map from Shenyang nursing home to abandoned car; Second, I want to show the location of the roadblocks controlled by the police; Third, I need Chen Jianguo's current position, and Shen Lian's junior high school teacher Position, the position of the old police officer who received Shen Lian with Laobian at that time, the position of Shen Lian junior high school, and the position of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical. Third, please arrange the above requirements on the map of Hongjing City and send them to me. Fourth, do we have a backup communication network, the one that is not easy to be monitored? "

The dynasty quickly finished writing, and suddenly realized something: "Brother Achen, what are you doing!"

"Prepare a chess board."

...

Like the dynasty, Li Nuo seemed to understand the last sentence of Mr. Advisor, but this did not prevent him from following Lin Chen's command line.

He was driving, the window was half open, Lin Chen was sitting beside him, and their destination was a small police station close to the nursing home. Mr. Advisor's forehead was blown a little by the wind outside the window, and they seemed to be leisurely going for an outing, rather than doing anything related to life and death.

Li Nuo's palms were slightly sweaty. After Lin Chen made the call, the atmosphere in the car was again dignified, and the engine sound was clear and audible. He always felt that what Lin Chen was going to do was very dangerous, but he couldn't ask at all, so he could only shut up and drive carefully.