Chapter 247: Wufu 84

The night scene outside the window was dark. Xing Conglian and Su Fengzi stood at the window on the second floor of the police station, lit a cigarette, and asked, "Why are you here?"

Su Fengzi inserts the bag with one hand and props the other hand on the window sill, as if looking at the night scene at will: "You are really very polite in the opening remarks, anyway, you have to follow Lin Chen to call Brother Brother to listen."

People around did not respond. Su Fengzi turned to look at him, Xun Cong kept his eyebrows silent, his face was very dark, and he looked really bad.

He could only helplessly proceed on his own: "Mr. Su was on the phone and always felt that she was doing something wrong and worried too much. Let me roll over and see if I can help you."

"How is the teacher?"

"Well, it's so smooth to call the teacher." Su Fengzi smiled in a half tone, and then said, "I don't know, this old man is alive and dead."

Xun Cong frowned, and the atmosphere was again awkward and silent.

Su Fengzi wanted to say something, and Xun glanced from Lian Feng's sharp and slightly ironic eyes: "He knew that you would come to his care, so he was so relieved to bet against Shen Lian."

Smart people are so troublesome, they can't lie to any excuse. However, considering Feng Conglian's mood, Su Fengzi decided to shut up. He pulled his tie, loosened it, and said, "OK, I want a video of Lin Chen and Shen Lian's negotiations."

"I thought you knew everything." Xing Conglian said.

"Even you can't control everything, how can I know everything?" Su Fengzi smiled and asked Xinglian Conglian.

Xing Conglian's complexion was dark again, and he no longer spoke, but simply took out a pair of headphones and handed them out, took out the mobile phone, placed it on the window sill, took two steps back, leaned on the back wall .

Xing Conglian trusted him so much, it is estimated that Lin Chen faced it. Su Fengzi puts on the headset directly, opens the video, and presses down the play start button.

The smell of smoke in the air was pungent. After looking at it for a while, Su Fengzi couldn't help looking back, asked Xun Lian to ask for a cigarette and a lighter, and sadly held the cigarette in his hand and took a deep breath.

Then he turned back to Xun Lianlian and said, "Promise me. After he is awake, you can take care of him."

"Are you sure he can stay awake?" Xing Conglian grasped the most critical point.

"He won't do things that are not purely gambling. Shen Lian is very clear. Only when Lin Chen is alive and awake again, she can continue to play. So, look, your Lin consultant uses a little Skill, it closely linked him and Shen Lian's fate. "Su Fengzi looked back at the screen and said with appreciation.

The smoke from Xing Lianlian had already been exhausted. At this moment, he was looking at him with cold and extreme eyes, feeling the eyes behind him. Su Fengzi reluctantly turned back again, and patiently explained to the man who had just been abandoned by his lover and was extremely upset Get up: "I'm not really arguing for Lin, but I bet against Shen Lian. This is a very classic small threshold technology in negotiation. If the other party promises you a small thing, she can easily agree to your next request. He is thinking about the next layout. "

"Do you think I care about this?" Xing Conglian interrupted him very simply, and asked, "Why did he do this, how resourceful and correct was he, and how much distress and compulsion did you have? Do you think I care?"

Xing Conglian's voice was very calm, with a little husky just after smoking, so it seemed extremely depressed, and the light in the corridor was dim, and Su Fengzi didn't know how to continue.