Chapter 238: Wufu 75

The top office of the city police station.

Xing Conglian's head boss, Lao Wu, director, and director Dong stood side by side in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

The retired old man held a hot cup in his hand, closed his eyes slightly, and turned a deaf ear to the noise downstairs, as if going to sleep.

The gate of the Municipal Bureau has been surrounded by reporters for a long time, and every movement of police officers entering and leaving the operation has been recorded by the camera.

Dong Hua looked down. He didn't get any response to his previous question, so he was forced to raise the volume: "Teacher, you are less sloppy."

Yes, everyone knows that he came from the provincial capital and represents the highest opinion, but in fact, among the people present, he still has to listen to one's opinion.

One day is my lifelong father, which is probably what it means.

"I closed my eyes and didn't punch."

The old man standing beside him opened his eyes half-opened, took the cup, and took a symbolic sip.

"I was just detaining you, why didn't you let me do it?"

Dong Hua stood up and asked, looking down. It is obviously uncomfortable to let the president of Zhourui Pharmaceutical play a powerful role in front of himself.

Director Wu Wu shook his head: "For so many years, you still like to compare these strengths."

"Since Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical is an accident company, their person in charge came to the police station to commit the crime. Shouldn't it be reasonable for us to control the person in charge?"

"That's the reason, but it can't be said to be." The half-head of Mr. Wu's head was bald without a hair, so it was dazzling in the sun.

"I do not understand."

"Corporate responsible person came to you to admit the problem, didn't he just wait for you to do so? On the one hand, he is the person responsible for the accident, but on the other hand, he is also an enthusiastic crowd and victim company who came to provide clues to solve the case. The police were arrested on the spot, I'm afraid it's not pretty. "

Dong Hua frowned: "What do you mean?"

"Hurry up, now, should the drug supervisors be here? Since Zhou Rui's people like to do news, then we can just do a big one." Wu Tianming looked up at each other: "But Until then, make room for us at the grassroots level. "

...

Jeep cab.

Car radio is still broadcasting news one after another, and now the main line of news has become sporadic follow-up broadcasts, analysis of drug experts and family coping strategies.

Xing Conglian heard these messages in his ears, but all he thought was how to complete the control of the nursing home on the premise of ensuring the safety of everyone.

Shen Lian is likely to have been frightened to escape, and of course it is possible to choose to stay there.

If she leaves, which main roads should the local police hold, or where is the focus of control?

In the end, he turned down the volume of the broadcast and called the police officer of Hongshu Town, a jurisdiction of the Huihe Sanatorium.

...

The Laobian Dumpling House in Hongshu Town, where the Huihe Nursing Home is located, is about 25 kilometers away. According to the guidance of the navigation software, the driving time is 30 minutes.