Chapter 213: Five floating 50

The dynasty moved very fast.

When Zheng Xiaoming's parents walked out of the studio with their son dizzy, the fat man was robbed by a terrible young man running forward.

Lin Chen held down Zheng Xiaoming's parents and said gently: "They may have some problems and need to communicate in private ..."

Xiaoming's parents were at a loss, Lin Chen had to invite the two parents to the lounge and made two cups of tea.

Through the glass window, you can see Wang Chaozheng and Xiaoming face to face, talking with chickens and ducks. The dynasty kept talking, Zheng Xiaoming looked up blankly, a look you did not understand.

When the police officers around saw the two of them, they surrounded them curiously.

"Little dynasty, are you speaking Chinese, why can't I understand a single word?" A police officer joked next to him, "The child is going to be dizzy by you."

The dynasty glared at each other and waved his hand: "You mortals, don't disturb our communication!"

A moment later, a very bizarre scene happened. Comrade Zheng Xiaoming pulled away from the dynasty and sat in an office chair filled with cushions by Comrade Xiao Wang. In the face of Comrade Xiao Wang's computer, he did not hesitate. Then, a large number of pictures of high-rise buildings appeared. Zheng Xiaoming looked at one of the buildings, took a piece of paper, wrote down a series of values, and then very well jumped off the chair, put his hands on his stomach, and looked up at the dynasty again.

"OK?" The dynasty asked.

Xiao Ming nodded.

All the police officers surrounded him, but no one dared to speak.

The dynasty snorted, quickly jumped into the chair and started operating the computer.

Lin Chen nodded to the two adults in the lounge and walked behind the crowd.

Several police officers gave way, Lin Chen stood behind the Dynasty office chair, and the fat man quickly rubbed against his leg.

Lin Chen never understood the computer interface of the dynasty. The young man knocked down a large piece of code, and then looked back at a large group of people around him, panicking, "Why do you all surround me? ! "

"I heard that the killer tied the weapon to a balloon and let it go?" A police officer asked.

"I heard that you are going to retrieve the weapon?" Another police officer asked.

"We are going to watch you pretend," said the third person.

The dynasty "relied" and was sentenced to the scalp: "Speak well, how are you going to find?"

"The most primitive search method is to pull the net across the city. We put the news out, determine the last position of the balloon based on the witness's report, and judge according to the wind direction of the day. Chopping vegetables can always be picked up by the masses or searched by us, it is only a matter of time, right! "

"Crap." Xun Lian was not angry.

"I have a faster method. I can calculate the approximate location of the weapon, and narrow it down to the size of five football fields. If it goes well, we can find the weapon before the dark today!"

"Explain." Xun Conglian said.

"That's it. There is a mathematical model in meteorology that specifically looks for the fall point of a weather balloon gondola after cutting. We can use this model to determine the possible fall point of the murder weapon after the balloon released by the killer explodes at high altitude."