Chapter 242: Wufu 79

Hongchen Town Police Station, Lin Chen also heard Li Nuo asked the same question.

"I can't guarantee it," Lin Chen answered.

The police in front of them were startled: "This is not ... this is not ..."

"Isn't this gambling?" Lin Chen stood up, pushed up his chair, picked up his cell phone, and calmly said, "This is gambling."

After he had finished speaking, he walked out again. Li Nuo took the car key and quickly followed, as if he wanted to say something, and found that he couldn't say anything.

...

Almost every big city has Zhongshan Road, just like every city has Renmin Road, Drum Tower and other landmark areas.

However, Zhongshan Road in Hongjing City is more special. It is the central hub of Hongjing City from south to north. Whether you want to enter the city from Hongshu Town on the outskirts of the city or you want to go to Huihaodi Shopping Center from the location of the city Pass here.

It's more than 2 pm on weekdays and there are not many cars on the road.

Bus driver No. 18 yawned, stopped at the platform, and scattered passengers got in from the front door.

The driver was previously notified by the police, so when the passengers boarded the car, he turned around responsibly to confirm whether there were any legendary suspects in these people.

However, there were very few passengers boarding the bus on Zhongshan Road South. Except for the two boys with earplugs, there was only one old lady with inconvenient legs and feet. The old lady was holding a Pak Fook supermarket pocket in her hand. It seemed that the supermarket had some special sales activities, so she had to desperately grab something on such a hot day.

The driver turned his head, the green light at the intersection turned red, and a row of motorcycle traffic police whistled past.

He yawned again, pressed the start sound of the vehicle, and started the vehicle.

...

Traffic police Kobayashi just stopped the motorcycle at the roadside sentry box, and the bus No. 18 on the opposite side started to start.

Just then, a Santana drove across the intersection from south to north, just as the green light turned red, and the yellow light stayed for a few seconds, and a battery car crossed the east-west non-motorized lane.

The sun was dazzling, and twisted heat waves evaporated on the asphalt road. Santana's driver flushed, his face was drunk, and he was instantly awakened. But it was too late, as if something was rubbing across the world's huge mirror, the brakes rang through the sky and broke the eardrum.

Compared with the sound of the brake, the impact sound was rather inaudible.

When Kobayashi came back, the red and blue debris of the electric car and the Santana headlight fragments had been scattered, and the injured flew more than 10 meters. The mottled colors shone on the ground, shocking.

The owner of Santana was comatose in the cab with blood on his head, and Kobayashi secretly said, "Fuck, drunk driving at this time is almost dead!" He dashed over there, while reporting upwards through the headset, asking for an emergency vehicle.

The short-traffic four-way intersection resumed operation again. Pedestrians paid attention to the accident, and the bus detoured to the next stop.

The problem of the wounded was more serious than imagined, blood leaked out of the wounded like money, and the iron gray road was wet.