Chapter 217: Wufu 54

There was no rain outside the ward. Tonight Hongjing was so dry and abnormal that the room didn't even have crackling keyboard sounds or fast clicking mouse sounds. They were all waiting for Duanyang's mail.

Lin Chen was sitting on the hospital bed, his other hand rested on the table surface of the hospital bed, and a pen was placed on his hand. He had just asked the dynasty for a piece of white paper, but just sat cross-legged on the bed and stared at the white paper for a while.

Since the back of Duan Yang's deep bowing darkened, the atmosphere in the ward was dignified. Xing Conglian didn't know his current mood. He could only lean on the sofa and looked at Lin Chen's cold face under the ward lamp. Lin Chen is a typical example of eyebrows that make people feel comfortable. None of the five senses are particularly prominent, but they look quite handsome together, with a certain indifference and inexplicable indifference. Xing Conglian knew that he should not think about Lin Chen's face now. They now had a very dangerous case but couldn't say where the danger was. This was the most terrible place.

"Let's reorganize this case." Xun Lianlian said.

Lin Chen still looked down at the blank a4 paper on the table, without even lifting his head.

"The murderer's criminal process is very simple. First, set out the motive for academic plagiarism, then assassinate Stan Kang, fake the old DNA and fingerprints, and finally push everything onto the old one. The idea is clear. The question is, why?"

The dynasty looked at the computer anxiously and didn't hear what he was talking about.

Lin Chen seemed to be back at last, and said, "Yeah, why."

"Ok?"

"The question is very important. Whether the killer was using Duanyang from the beginning to complete the whole process of planting stolen goods," said Lin Chen.

Xing Conglian thought about it and answered him: "Suppose the killer does not know Duan Yang, but only occasionally saw the plagiarism on the Internet. He thinks that a person like Duan Wanshan is a very good victim, and that killer has exactly Wanshan. Fingerprints and DNA, so this situation is laid out. Although there is such a possibility, the odds are really too small, and Duan Wanshan has been abroad for many years, who still keeps his DNA and fingerprints. "

"Yeah, the pay is not directly proportional to the income. High IQ criminals are not fools, and they will not be so hasty." Lin Chen said very quietly. "In fact, the first possibility did not exist in the beginning-the murderer could not be to kill Stankang later sought a scapegoat and framed the incident on Duan Wanshan. "

"So, from the beginning, he intentionally picked Duanyang." Xun Conglian said.

Xing Conglian looked at Lin Chen and heard Lin Chen continue to say in a calm tone: "I can understand why he chose Duanyang. Once Duanyang was simple and pure, easy to bloody, and loved Duan Wanshan. When he learned that he After the research results of the teacher's serious side effects were copied into the new drug market, they will work very hard to solve this problem for their teacher, so it is easiest to leave traces on the Internet that the police can trace afterwards. Duanyang is very good because He's not like anyone else who can stand by, isn't he? "

"That's it, but ..." Xun could not help frowning. "I think there's always something wrong here."

"But why must he use Duanyang?" Lin Chen continued sharply.

Xun Conglian replied: "For criminals, the more steps to achieve the purpose of the crime, isn't it easier to expose himself? Although he later abducted Duanyang by the hands of others to make up for the loopholes, honestly, isn't Duanyang missing? Is it easy for the police to spot the problem? "