Chapter 298: Wufu 135

"What kind of expression do you have?" The comer said coldly.

Lin Chen held the phone and said to Xun Conglian, "You, very, good ..."

"Are you disappointed that you thought Xinglian was here?" Huang Zeju looked down at him.

Lin Chen patted himself, stood up, and answered him sincerely: "Yes."

"..."

"Then I'm not saying I'm sorry to let you down?" Huang Ze ironed.

"I accept your apology." Lin Chen answered.

"..."

Huang Ze was probably angry for a while and didn't speak.

Lin Chen looked at him for a while and found that he was also on the phone and had not hung up yet.

The man on the phone "feeded" a few words.

"What's the matter, Inspector Huang?"

Lin Chen set the stage for Huang Ze.

Huang Ze's face looked better: "Someone has to play for himself, he must talk to you."

Lin Chen took the mobile phone handed by Huang Ze, but it was unknown: "Hello, Lin Chen." He said.

"Lin Counselor, Lin Counselor, is that you?"

"it's me."

"I ... I'm Guiqiu ... that Yan Guiqiu." The person over there said very familiarly.

The phone in his hand was like a hot potato, Lin Chen looked at Huang Ze fiercely. Huang Ze was very proud, compared with a mouth, probably: deserve it.

"Mr. Yan ..."

"Call me your ball."

"Expensive ball." Lin Chen found that he didn't have the experience to deal with creatures like Yan Guiqiu, and he couldn't help being careful.

"Consultant Lin, you are just too polite, and you say you have to apologize to me, without taking you like this, isn't that hitting me?"

"That was not what I meant."

"You are."

"Well I'm ..."

"what are you?"

"..."

Yan Guiqiu's voice was too loud, the rooftop was quiet, Huang Ze was cold, but it seemed to be hard to laugh inside.

"Guiqiu, call today. Is there anything wrong?"

"Ah, consultant Lin! By the way! I just want to tell you that there are so many good people in the world, and I have decided to be a good man!"

Comrade Yan Guiqiu spoke brilliantly, it was easy and easy, but Lin Chen thought about it, and being a good person is a matter of thought.

"Congratulations," he said.

"Thank you!" Yan Guiqiu replied and hung up.

The phone hung up.

The purpose of Yan Guiqiu's phone call was really simple and unbelievable.

Lin Chen's action of putting down her phone is very slow, as if infected by this simple worldview.

He also glanced at Huang Ze and returned the phone.

"What?" Huang Ze raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you here?" Lin Chen asked.

"Nothing to do with you."

"Is it?"

Lin Chen looked at this once friend, and later regarded him as an enemy of life and death. Now he has a delicate relationship with him, and understands the meaning of the punishment from Huang Lian by the prisoner.