Chapter 269: Wufu 106

In the afternoon, Hongjing City Bureau.

Electronic induction sliding doors opened to both sides, and civil servants of all levels in different uniforms were busy in and out.

At the same time, vehicles from all over the provinces and departments of the three provinces are constantly entering the parking lot, and the gray-blue exhaust gas looks mighty in the sun.

The sight here is even better than the arrest of Shen Lian in the whole city yesterday.

A group of heavily armed special service personnel passed by behind him. Huang Ze stood by the stairs, withdrew his line of sight to the sliding door, nodded to the special service personnel, and kept talking to the leader of the Hongjing municipal department in front of him. Rear.

"Director Chen, the specifics of the case, I honestly don't know much more than you."

"In special circumstances, you really have to say hello to me in advance, so I can arrange it."

"That is inevitable."

Huang Ze was ambiguous.

Director Chen turned upstairs, and the head of the special service department was already waiting.

It was another series of questions that made him unable to answer. Huang Ze didn't even know why he was standing here.

Since half an hour ago, his phone has also basically stopped.

The superior is asking him what the hell? The subordinate asked him what happened?

Shen Lian has been arrested and brought to justice, and Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical senior officials have pleaded guilty to Fuxi, and the speed of solving the case can no longer be described by magic.

At the same time, detailed research on the tern isomer is also being carried out in an orderly manner. With the help of Zhou Rui's internal staff and related information, it should only be a matter of time to overcome this drug.

Of course, if you want to quickly crack this terrible drug, the core person is still in love.

Although it is difficult to say, Huang Ze admires Lin Chen's choice when confronting Shen Lian. Of course, the next step is interrogation. What Lin Chen is best at, as long as Shen Lian cooperates with the police, all the problems are solved immediately.

However, after appearing in the Zhou Rui Hall for half a minute, Lin Chen and the prisoner Chuanglian stayed □□.

When he got the news from two people again, it was already the time when Xun Lianlian summoned all the departments of the city to meet on a large scale, now it is.

If it wasn't for a friend of Meicun, he would ask him if he was credible?

Huang Ze felt that he had to be on the eve of the meeting to know that a group of lunatics on the dark web were bidding on cities around them.

It can be said to be very funny.

Thinking of this, Huang Ze could not help but clenched his fists.

At this moment, there was a sudden silence in the hall, everyone stopped the communication work in progress, and looked at it like the main entrance of the hall.

People always follow others subconsciously, and Huang Ze turns his eyes unconsciously to glass sliding doors.

Someone was taking off his sunglasses, and came down from the steps.

Long trench coat, simple t-shirt, the pace is not stubborn, but with a tenacious and steady aura, that is Xing Conglian.

Of course, there is a small follower with a backpack on his back.