Chapter 240: Wufu 77

"Advisor Lin, I ... what can I do?"

Before Lin Chen left just now, he specifically ordered him to go down the mountain together. Li Nuo was both excited and at a loss.

He stood under the hill, breathing fresh air around him at a rapid rate, but the sickening **** smell just now still lingered. He didn't even dare to close his eyes, because once he calmed down, the huge fear of death would come back, so he could only desperately follow the person in front, lest he be left behind.

"Help me find a room." Lin Chen was walking in front of the car at the foot of the mountain and turned around, saying so.

For a short while, Li Nuochi, the consultant in front of him seemed to be unaffected by the **** scene of the previous inhumane, except that his face was pale and there was nothing abnormal. But for a few moments, Li Nuo felt that the grief was engraved in his bones, and he could easily find the emotion of expressing channels, which was nothing at all.

He sucked his nose and hurriedly asked, "What room do you want?"

At the same time, the old policeman in the car at the foot of the mountain hurriedly pushed down the door and asked Lin Chen nervously: "Did anyone catch it?"

Lin Chen shook his head at the old police officer first, then turned his head and said to him, "Anyway, you can."

It was said that the old man seemed to have guessed something, and his face was soon filled with horror, and with deep guilt, his back was bent. Li Nuo doesn't know what happened in the middle, but it must not be a good thing.

Just when Li Nuo thought Lin Chen would be cold and indifferent, and the old man nodded and passed by, he was surprised to see Lin Chen stop.

The young police adviser stood in front of the old man and looked tall. He bowed slightly, holding the old man's chapped hand with one hand, and patted the other's back with a firm hand, with a calm tone, but with Soothing power: "Do you remember what I said just now, I am serious, it is not your fault, there are many people who are responsible for this, and it is not your turn for the time being."

The old man trembled when he heard the words, looking up at the top of the mountain, his eyes were cloudy, like tears.

Lin Chen said nothing, he opened the car's back door and took out a stack of kraft paper bags from the inside.

Li Nuo noticed that the name of Shen Lian was written on the paper bag. He struck again, only to see Lin Chen come back quickly. That glance made him instantly sober. What the consultant said was to find a room, which meant to find it immediately.

He hurried back to the mountain, the wind was soothing around, but he was tense, and the brown blood on the neck of the old man appeared again and again in his mind. But now is not the time, he once again suppressed the vomiting *, looking around, the old lady who had previously fanned out under the tree was gone, maybe it was going uphill to watch the fun.

As far as I remember, there was a cottage where the villagers piled up thatched grass and debris. So he ran down the right path and saw the room. But unlike the memory, this simple brick and tile hut is too worn out and has no doors.

He turned to Lin Chen again and said, "I'm going to find a resident's house."

Lin Chen shook his head: "It's all right here."

Li Nuo didn't know what Lin Chen was going to do, but he rushed into the room first, and then was taken a step back by the dirty smell of thatch inside.

With a snap, a yellowish incandescent lamp was lit, but the light could only illuminate a small piece of masonry ground, and the entire space was still gray.