Chapter 235: Wufu 72

"I'm not sad about this."

The dynasty interrupted the conversation.

Lin Chen froze and asked, "What does this mean?"

"This is what you comforted me just now. Although there are bad people in this world, there are many good people." Wang Chao sighed, sitting in the shadow under the camphor tree, holding a plastic lunch box and staring at the dumplings inside. "I wouldn't commit a general error. It would not make sense to use small-scale incidents to infer the moral level of the whole society." The young man said in a proud tone.

Lin Chen looked at Xunlian in amazement unexpectedly. The child was crying almost a second before, and the second second began to analyze social psychology. Before waiting for Xunlian to act, he directly took the back of the dynasty. And prevent young people from using dirty hands to fish dumplings.

"Obviously there are chopsticks."

The dynasty touched the back of his head and looked at him with extremely incredible eyes, and then said, "Brother Ahchen, hit me, hit me!"

"Otherwise, would you like to kiss you?" Lin Chen said very angry.

"You can only kiss me." The sentence came in from Lianmin.

As soon as these two gentlemen mixed up, Lin Chen felt that the atmosphere of sorrow that had been brewing was much lighter.

Of course, Lin Chen didn't really think that these two were unmoved by the hidden feelings decades ago.

Obviously, the smile on Xun Conglian's face was not sincere. His eyes were cold and unsmiling, including the dynasty fingers that were trembling gently while holding a dumpling bowl, but also more like covering up the true emotion Efforts made.

Lin Chen removed the double disposable chopsticks and put them in the hands of the dynasty. Then he asked, "Why are you sad?"

"I think Shen Lian is a pervert." The dynasty paused, emphasizing, "psychological perversion."

"Well." Lin Chen only issued a very short monosyllable, "Continue."

"However, according to your analysis of Chen Chen, so many people have indirectly killed the grandfather together. Why, in the end, it was love that got the courage to expose the truth, this feeling is too bad. Shen love should be the most The bad one. "

"You are still too simple to classify people as good or bad. In fact, humans are complex creatures, and there is no such simple good or simple bad person, very simple right person, or very simple wrong person. , Especially in this matter. "Lin Chen touched the back of the dynasty." A very simple question, although she or she was really insulted, why did she never mention it even in the face of the police? Over this? "

"Yeah, that's weird, why did she lie!" The Dynasty patted his thigh. "Because she said it before, but parents didn't believe her?"

"I tend to think that in order to protect self-interest, Shen Lian has never told the truth of the matter from the beginning and indirectly led to the death of the old tramp." Lin Chen said.

The dynasty opened his mouth, and the look on his face never became clear, so he became flustered.

Just then, the dynasty's phone rang.

The teenager turned out his cell phone in a panic, and there was a strange number on it. He stumbled, quickly searched the caller on the computer, and then almost threw the cell phone.

"Why did Huang Zedi call me?"

"Because we all pulled him out." Xing Conglian said for granted.

"Don't you pit me !!!"