Chapter 209: Wufu 46

Of course, Lin Chen had also thought that if one day he was lucky enough to be able to be linked to Xuncong, then they would definitely have an interesting life, and it turned out that his guess was correct.

After saying "goodbye" to Xun Conglian, he took out the headset and walked out of the ward with a thick stack of medical examination reports to be filled out by the doctor.

The moment the door opened, the medical staff pushing the hospital bed whistled past, Lin Chen took two steps back and stood back inside the door frame.

At a glance of Jinghong, he saw an old man lying on the hospital bed, and people felt that the fate was impermanent, which was often the moment.

He still remembered that when he walked through the intensive care unit yesterday, he had seen the old man educate his subordinates with energy and energy, but now he was lying in the hospital bed and knowing nothing, as if only a breath was left.

In the distance, the elevator door was wide open, the bed was quickly pushed in, the iron gate was closed, and the number of words on the floor of the elevator quickly sank.

The slow footsteps rang from behind him, Lin Chen turned his head, and unexpectedly saw the young subordinate who was taught by the old man yesterday.

They glanced at each other, and the young man in a suit and skirt avoided his sight, and did not mean to run after the bed.

Lin Chen held the medical report and looked at each other briefly. Turn your toes and walk towards each other.

The young man's hair is very soft, as if to deliberately emphasize his temperament, and his hair style has been cut short, so it looks very out of place. He wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and a wide-fitting suit that didn't fit well. He looked ridiculous, without much pain and resentment, but was at a loss.

"Hello." Lin Chen said hello.

"It made you laugh."

He didn't expect the other party to respond like this: "Smile?"

The young man's head was lowered even lower: "When I was instructed by the chairman yesterday, you didn't happen to pass by."

Lin Chen was even more surprised. Just such a short eye contact yesterday, the young man could remember him, and now he specifically mentioned such awkward things. Based on the principle of speaking, he asked strangely: "Why mention this suddenly?"

"I ..." The young man murmured, although he didn't know if he should say something, but continued to say, "I thought ... you want to come to me and talk about something. I thought this was the beginning, would ......meeting......"

He patted the other person's shoulder very slowly, explaining for the other person: "It will make you think that it is better to start a caring conversation like that at the beginning?"

The young man rubbed his face with his hands, shook his head, and turned to leave.

Lin Chen is also very helpless. Why does he just go out for a physical examination, he will encounter such unclear things. After the young man took a step, he called each other: "I'm going to the medical examination now, it will take about an hour. If you are free, can you stay with me?"

The young man turned and nodded strongly.

Lin Chen stood at the entrance of the elevator. The young man beside him pressed the elevator for him very politely. He seemed to be used to this kind of work. When the elevator door opened, the other party held the door and asked him to go in.

"The chairman is sick, don't you need to accompany him?" Standing in the elevator, Lin Chen casually found a topic to talk to the other party.

"I was mad at the chairman. He told me to get rid of me and never show me in front of him again."