Chapter 293: Wufu 130

"I thought Shen Lian won't commit suicide. I'm pretty sure ... I didn't want to understand the problem here, so I rushed to do it ..."

Lin Chen Suxu said, she couldn't hear any emotional abnormalities, but Xun Conglian knew that Lin Chen was completely out of order now.

"I pushed her to the limit. I hope she can fight back, and all she can attack us is the information she has."

"She will definitely give us a little sweetness, such as writing the key points of two drugs, before we can die us at the end."

"Isn't that the case with negotiations, you go in and out, Xiao Zhan said they need ideas, and those can also help them shorten their research time ..."

Lin Chen's voice penetrated into Conglian's mind little by little.

These are the procedures that Lin Chen explained to him before sitting in the interrogation room.

What they want is not to focus on total cooperation. What they want is to make small concessions to make greater demands during the negotiation process. Some formulas are good as well as chemical formulas. These ideas can greatly speed up the research time.

All of this is in Lin Chen's complete calculation. In a sense, Lin Chen has already done it, except for the sudden suicide of Shen Lian.

"I thought she would want to meet Duan Wanshan, or make other demands on us, such as letting me jump off the building to change more lives like the beauty, why did she commit suicide?"

"She guessed that Duan Wanshan was dead. How could she not guess that she was so smart."

"But suicide, this is absolutely terrible. She is at ease with her organization. She knows that they will avenge her in a terrible way. There must be a backhand. There must be something I have always ignored.

"The problem is Duan Wanshan. Where is Duan Wanshan's problem ..."

"I knew she was going to commit suicide, but forced her to death step by step. If I had room, she wouldn't have committed such a terrible suicide."

"I think it doesn't matter if she dies ... I do it ... I can be more gentle."

"I killed her."

"A lot of blood ... Xing Conglian ..."

Xun looked at the dark road ahead.

Those calm and incoherent lingers made him touch Lin Chen's helpless and fragile heart again.

He found that since he fell in love with Lin Chen, it seemed that he was experiencing such a day every day.

He stood behind Lin Chen, watching Lin Chen do what he wanted to do, and then watching Lin Chen get bruised by those things. He found that he couldn't even comfort Lin Chen, because after every such thing, Lin Chen got up and patted the ashes on his body and told him "I'm fine".

How could it be all right?

"How could this be?"

"I forced her to death."

"A lot of blood ..."

"What the **** did I ignore?"

Lin Chen kept repeating what she said just now, apologizing to many people, and her voice was getting lower and lower.

Listening to those words, Xun Lian trembled.

Of course, people whose psychological defense mechanism is normal will not blame so many things on themselves. Lin Chen is never a timid person, but ...

Too many times.

Too many lives, and decided to leave in front of Lin Chen, he could only accept passively, and could never prevent anything from happening.