Chapter 222: Wufu 59

The hospital emergency department building was flooded by media reporters.

This may be a bit exaggerated, but now is the era of new media, many people can do live broadcasts with their mobile phones, and you can hardly tell who these people have more influence than traditional reporters. Journalists and photographers with a logo microphone are at the front, while some with a recording pen are at the back, and at the periphery are onlookers who don't know exactly what happened.

Secretary Chen is being surrounded by groups, like a flat boat on the cusp of the wind. Before Lin Chen approached, he heard someone asking with a recording pen.

"Are the director and city leaders here? When will the conference be held?"

Secretary Chen said, "The director is comforting the wounded and presiding over the investigation of the case. Please be calm."

The reporter also asked: "Consolation to the wounded, what about the casualties?"

Secretary Chen froze for a moment, a look of overwhelming expression on his face, and the reporter quickly recorded this moment with a flash.

Lin Chen quickly walked two steps, raised some cuffs, patted Secretary Chen's shoulder, cut him in front of him, and replied on his behalf: "In the violent incident at the barbecue booth in Gulou Community, three people were injured, two of whom were more injured. Heavy, a police officer died for work. "

The moment he spoke, the flashing lights rushed up, Lin Chen curled up, sweeping across the faces of all the people on the steps, most of them were expressive or excited or serious reporters, and a few were curious, but no one was proud or extreme. Indifferent expression ...

So the killer apparently didn't mingle with the crowd watching the interview.

...

Probably when Lin Chen stepped out of the emergency building and stood in front of the media, Huang Ze just drove the car into the parking lot outside the hospital.

Dark night is the best background, and the white corridor of the hospital is more like a reflector, so he can clearly see that Lin Chen's face is thinner than the day he left, but in that flash of light, Lin Chen did not look pale Skinny, with an alternative, proud beauty.

Huang Ze is very clear that his current eyes are rude in ordinary terms, but to be honest, he really can't let it go. This kind of tearing and tangling is driving him crazy. Huang Ze looked indifferently at the flashing lights in the distance, but clenched his hands tightly to the steering wheel.

...

Lin Chen did not see Inspector Huang and his car nearby, because the reporters in front of him were all fierce and fierce.

"Is the police concealing to the public the true cause of the injuries?"

"No." Lin Chen replied very simply, but didn't say anything.

The reporter who asked him a question paused for a while, apparently did not expect that he was not going to explain it.

"However, witnesses said that the barbecue stall owner and the customer were zombies, biting each other crazy!" The reporter then asked aloud, and directly grasped the most explosive problem.

"It is true that as you said, there were brawls and bitings among diners. You already know the truth of the scene. Why do you think the police have concealed it?"

"I mean zombies, are there zombies in Hongjing District!" The reporter said excitedly.

"I don't know where you got it from, like Lenovo." Lin Chen did not have any accidents, and remained calm: "But I think the family members of the wounded must not want to hear your guess. In addition to the dead police officers, life detection equipment It shows that all the wounded have normal vital signs and therefore do not meet the definition of zombies in the usual sense of science fiction. "