Chapter 218: Wufu 55

At 20:47, Hongjing Gulou District.

The middle-aged and elderly people who went out for a bend and danced the square dance began to return home. The red, green, and green square dance props swept over the tortured jeep, and the street vendors on the street began to pack up.

Hong Ping Police Deputy Captain Zhang Ping sat in the jeep and observed the residents on one floor of the 6th floor of the 3 buildings in Gulou District.

The curtains were tightly closed and the lights were dim.

Zhang Ping held down the wireless headset and asked, "Mice, is there any movement?"

A police officer, code-named Mouse, was standing in three downstairs shops, watching the doorway moving, and the two groups of residents who had gone home had walked, leaving the whole community with trees and shadows.

"The target has not yet appeared."

"Continue to observe."

"Yes."

Zhang Ping retracted his telescope and looked at the captain who was smoking in the co-pilot position. Before eight o'clock in the evening, he had just arrived home and had not held his daughter who was doing his homework. He was called out of the house by the captain and said he was going to start arresting the suspect. Although it is not clear what happened during the time when he returned home from work, the suspects have changed from men to women, from teachers to students, which is a bit puzzling. More importantly, the captain only said that the person was secretly detained, and even the evidence was insufficient. This may be more reasonable if the superior unit finds someone to cooperate with the investigation. He thought about it, still quietly turned off the headset, could not help but say a few whispers to his captain: "Squadron, is this guy in a hurry?"

"It's urgent." Xing Conglian said.

"So don't wait any longer?"

"can not wait."

"This!" Zhang Ping took the captain's cigarette directly from the dashboard and gave himself a root. "Lao Xing, do you have something to hide from us? You tell me the truth, what about this woman named Shen Lian It's dangerous. The manpower you transferred is almost catching up with the bandit. "

"Why are you so troublesome, is the dynasty upper body?" Xing Conglian impatiently snorted and pressed the cigarette butt.

Xing Cong didn't even answer Zhang Ping's question. He just didn't know if the arrest was really correct. He simply felt that it was dangerous for the woman to fall in love with her name, not to mention that she was likely to be in trouble with Chalatou. The drug factory was implicated. The most important thing is that many times, many things simply don't make sense.

The words Lin Chen said just now echoed in his ears. Although they did not know the motive of Shen Lian's crimes and the complicated branches among them, they directly positioned Shen Lian through shortcuts. In essence, it is a shortcut for Duan Wanshan's life. They know the information that the killer does not know, and they can preempt the general, so he must not let this shortcut go to waste.

At 21:00 in the evening, Shen Lian still did not return home.

The people on the road inside and outside the area have been basically emptied. A wild cat digs into the bushes stupidly. As long as he enters the encirclement, he will never have any chance to escape.

The compartment was extremely dark and full of smoke, and Xun Lian turned over and looked at his mobile phone. He wanted to make a call to Lin Chen, but he didn't know if he accidentally pressed the lock screen key or for some other reason. The screen of the phone suddenly went dark.