Chapter 253: Wufu 90

The chairman is slightly fat, wears a dark golden tie, has a well-groomed haircut, speaks with a sense of anger, and therefore looks tonal.

Every sentence he said was very reasonable and sentimental, but Huang Ze felt sick.

But after that, Xun Cong even said only one word, and his tone tail was very short.

He said, "Oh."

Huang Ze was stunned, and the chairman was also stunned. All employees present were stunned.

Xing Conglian's attitude is peaceful and full of vitality. Like the ants struggling to overlook the feet of human beings, he doesn't need to make any extra response.

Zhou Dong stood in embarrassment. After a half-minute blank, Mr. Chairman extended his hand to reveal his watch. Dayi Ling Ran: "Please ask the captain to handcuff me."

The whole audience was silent. Sitting down, Zhou Rui employees had their own hearts, and looked at Xun Conglian, waiting for his response.

The situation now seems to be that whoever can say something and gain the trust of employees can win.

But Xun Lian never wanted to win. He adjusted his posture, leaned forward, and looked at the police officer at the scene: "Did you just hear what I said just now?"

Several police officers in charge of the arrest task quickly removed the Brain Corning team from their seats.

Just then, a male voice broke the chaos.

"stop!"

At the most corner, a middle-aged man stood up. He was wearing a white lab robe and had a pen in his chest pocket. That was the oldest scholarly style. And his hair color was gray, which did not match his age.

A smile appeared on Zhou Dong's face, and he looked to the vocalist.

"You are?" Xing Conglian still asked very calmly, and people like Li Zheng would not have stood up.

"Li Zheng, Nao Kangning is the project that I lead the R & D." The man Zhengzheng said, "I am the chief engineer and chief engineer of the Ruida laboratory under Zhou Rui."

"Mr. Li." Xun Conglian paused, giving the other party time to continue.

"If there is any problem with Brain Corning, the culprit should be me." Li Zheng said, "I presided over the development of this drug classified as a psychotropic substance according to you, and it makes people become uncontrolled. Devil, but I didn't find its strong side effects, so I can hardly blame it ... "

Li Zheng said, while walking out of his own care, he took the initiative to stand in the middle of the conference room and stood in front of Xing Conglian. Huang Ze's brows were getting more and more frowning. They wanted to find out the case, not to replace the dead ghost. The second company owner who pleaded guilty to appear and accidentally turned into police forcing Zhou Rui employees to plead guilty.

Xun Cong leaned on the back of his chair, raised an eyebrow, and asked, "So what?"

"I have a question." Li Zheng pushed his glasses, put his hands in his pockets, and stared at the compound rotating on the projection screen, as if finishing his thoughts.

"I didn't fully understand it just now, you mean that the crazy substance is TERN, exactly the same, are you sure?"

Xun Conglian glanced at Xiao Zhan and signaled that he could answer the question.

Mr. Zhan 's response was unexpected. He pointed to the 20 vacancies and summoned the courage to say, "You stand here, I do n't talk to you."

Li Zheng didn't expect that there was such a trick, he looked in the direction of Xiao Zhan's finger.