Chapter 236: Wufu 73

Since it is an illusion, it is always short-lived.

Huang Ze coughed heavily on the other end of the phone, his voice loud enough to overpower their conversation.

"In fact, I don't know what these words have to do to locate Shenyang."

Huang Ze was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of the city bureau, and a subordinate was standing behind him. The other party said that a larger leader had come to listen to the situation report, and the background sound was not far from the door opening and closing sounds and the sounds coming one after another Hurriedly. What's more terrible is that the reporter's vehicles in front of the city bureau also increased at a speed that is visible to the naked eye.

As if something big is going to happen, what happened?

The entire hallway was suddenly quiet from the end. Huang Ze knew that time was up. In the end, he could only say, "Lin Chen, you have twenty minutes."

...

Huang Ze's phone was simply hanging up.

Near the dumpling shop, under the camphor tree, the dumpling box held by the teenager was almost empty.

The simple hang-up sound made the teenager look up, he asked carefully: "Brother Achen, I don't understand how we can find Shen Lian, is this my problem?"

"For Shen Lian, she didn't choose much during the escape process. Now that she has achieved the set goal, the only possibility is hiding. The whereabouts of ordinary criminals may be difficult to estimate, but for Shen Lian, she will choose a place that makes it extremely secure. "

"Li Jingtian chose to hide in the embassy is very safe, but what kind of place can make Shen love a sense of security?" Wang Chao asked.

"When I'm with my own person." Lin Chen said, "Now we look back at the case at hand, and there is one problem that has not been resolved: Why does Shen Lian make the old people mentally deranged?"

"Is it related to the old grandfather who died, right? That old grandfather also has mental problems, right?" The dynasty suddenly realized, "Isn't the old side just saying that Shen Lian was excited when he heard the grandfather's last death time! At that time, he didn't speak for the old man. He didn't tell the truth to the police afterwards. He called the police after a month and a half. Why is it that such an unsympathetic person broke down when he found out that his grandfather had died? "

"Specifically, that's not compassion, but empathy," Lin Chen corrected. "Empathy comes from an early age. It's an emotion that predicts the suffering of others and wants to help others. It's hard for her to perceive the elderly. And help each other, but it does n't mean that she ca n't feel her pain. In fact, even the coldest-blooded violent people have strong empathy, but they only cover their own companions and affect others 'lives. Disdain. "

"What does this mean, who is your companion in love?"

"Look, most psychological principles are just a simple sentence or two."

Lin Chen paused.

The wind on the road blew through the camphor trees, and the shadow of the swaying branches fell on them without a sound.

...

Huihe nursing home is also quiet.

But this kind of quietness is not so much a proper adjective as nursing homes like tranquility or serenity.

As at night, there are no people in the corridors during the day. The bright and bright tiles show that it has been well cleaned, but because it is too smooth, it means that there are few people here.

Criminal Psychology Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें