Chapter 289: Wufu 126

It was another night.

Every day is different from the day before.

At this point, even natural perverts like Shen Lian have felt a little unusual, but honestly, her physical flaws have left her unable to understand the emotions that voters have and the emotions behind them. Meaning.

Therefore, she can only stare at the statistics that are constantly read out on the TV with a gaze that wants to kill people. The closer to the last time cut-off point, the faster the No option turns up.

The online voting "whether than" is-14225264: 14210754

Shen Lianjiu stared at the screen for a long time.

This evenly matched result was something she had never thought of before, and she was extremely shocked but still had her last hope.

She can still win, and she will certainly win, which makes her current state much like a drowning man holding a life-saving straw, or she won't really survive.

Lin Chen looked at the lady across the square table and answered her question just now: "You know, because I bet on four lives, I think the result must be that more people choose" No. "And you need to reveal that many people are wearing The nature of selfishness under the cloak of kindness, so you need a yes answer. "

"But I will not lose my love, at least in this matter, I will not lose."

The ceiling chandelier sprinkles warm yellow light, giving everything an uncertain color.

The lady across the table was a little bit messy, and the background behind Shen Lian was dim. She was no longer calm and holding the ticket, but she still felt that the victory scale would definitely tilt to her: "Consultant Lin, I found that you have been Avoiding a positive answer, does this mean that you actually don't even dare admit your inner thoughts? "

Lin Chen glanced out of the window at night, and it was almost time for him to hide anything.

"Some years ago, Mark Hauser, a psychology and human behaviorist, and others, once put the classic train dilemma on the Internet." He looked at Shen Shen and said quietly.

"There are 200,000 respondents surveyed around the world. This is the famous problem of train tracks, which is almost the same as the problem accepted by tens of millions of residents in the three provinces during this day. In the field of philosophy and psychology, we will be similar The problem is defined as a moral dilemma. "

He said to himself, and used his eyes to signal that he was indifferent and calm.

"In the investigation, this question came in two different forms," ​​he said.

"The first is the most primitive railroad problem. The problem is as follows-

The cart on the railroad track got out of control and hit five people in front. If the cart continues to move forward, these five people will be dead. The only solution is to switch the cart to another track by the orbiter. There is only one on the other track. one person. The question is: Should the orbiter kill this person in order to save five people? "

He suddenly leaned forward and asked Shen Lian: "What do you think?"

Shen Lian leaned subconsciously toward the back of the chair: "You don't answer me directly, but expect me to answer you positively?"

"Well, I'll tell you the results directly." Lin Chen said, "The findings are as follows-regardless of race age and group, 89% of the 200,000 respondents worldwide believe that the orbiter should move switch."

In the TV news, the female anchor was chanting the results of a survey somewhere, and the voice was low and solemn, and it sounded just right.

After hearing that, Shen Lian had some incredible emotions on her face, and then she smiled slowly, very proud, as if finally getting the desired result.