Chapter 282: Wufu 119

Like the second hand passing by, the voting began at the moment of great attention and silence.

At least when the guide reporter cut the screen back to the website at the end of .org, the number of visitors updated at the bottom in real time had exceeded the 500,000 mark, and it quickly rose at a rate of change that was not recognized by the naked eye.

I don't know since when a small button called "View Voting Data" appeared on the site.

Many people subconsciously move the mouse to the small convex button, but when they really want to click, many people's fingers rest on the left mouse button and feel a puzzling heartbeat.

I support the execution of criminals-88.5% 905 people

I do not support the execution of criminals-11.5% 118 people

"This is a real-time poll result 5 minutes after the official poll was turned on, and it is not surprising."

Said the male anchor of Yongchuan Satellite TV news room.

...

Minjiang First Prison.

Yan Guiqiu couldn't stay any longer, he felt that he had been locked up for at least a day and night.

If it weren't for the extremely simple light bulb on the ceiling that was still glowing yellow, he thought he had entered the grave.

At the beginning, he also tried to talk to three other big brothers, but no one ignored him. After all, the prison was a very strict place.

Then he tried to knock on the iron door of the small black room. The police officer who brought him in before claimed to be Huang, said "Shut up, wait" at the door, and didn't respond to him again.

He could only squat in the corner of the small black room, keeping a less deliberate distance from Zhao Yi sitting on the lower bunk, Qianbao lying on the upper bunk, and Sun Zhen leaning on the corner.

But this can't relieve his anxiety at all. It is said that those who committed the homicide have evil spirits. He didn't have too much experience of this before, but as time passed by meaninglessly, he felt more and more that The dark room is like a real ferocious spirit.

The big brothers can't help it ...

Thinking of this, he just couldn't help shrinking his neck.

Just then, Zhao Yi, who had been sitting with a golden sword in Malaysia, stood up.

Before waiting for Yan Guiqiu to react, a pair of big hands fell from the sky and clamped his neck tightly.

Zhao Yi moved too fast, Yan Guiqiu's eyes were black, he was lifted like a chicken, and threw it on the iron gate.

For a moment, Yan Guiqiu bumped his head sorely that he couldn't breathe, his brain was completely covered, and even the struggling energy couldn't make it happen, he just felt like he was going to die.

Suddenly, there was a loose back, and the iron door, which had been closed for a long time, finally opened.

Yan Guiqiu sat down on the ground, and Zhao Yi released him. There was still a white flower in front of him, and he could only breathe around his neck.

In the dimness, a pair of black leather boots appeared in his field of vision, and the upper was polished so brightly that it could reflect the appearance of his sharp-mouthed monkey cheek for the rest of his life.

Yan Guiqiu looked up and saw the indifferent police officer.

The other side held four white envelopes and handed one of them to him.