Chapter 208: Wufu 45

Since Stancom was killed, he must have done or planned to do something beyond the killer's bottom line.

Of course, there are also perverted homicides in which I see you as unpleasant to kill you, but obviously this extreme example does not apply to the killing of Dr. Stancome. He was killed by deliberate conspiracy. They Very sure.

But confirming this does not mean that they can solve the case. This is only a direction. They still have to investigate who the killer is, and what specific incident Stancome was killed for.

Xun Cong led the dynasty to Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical's headquarters to find clues in front of Stan, while Lin Chen stayed in the hospital alone. The office is where you want to hide your secrets. It wo n't help you. Your little movements and emotional changes will be discovered, remembered, and talked secretly. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Social interaction is like this.

The staff of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical had prepared tea very early.

Xing Cong even sat down in the reception room and heard that the other party said very politely and politely, if it was necessary to replace green tea with coffee or any flavor of beverage, it would be fine.

He didn't appear to be eager to investigate the case, instead he smiled and asked if he also provided a wine list.

The female employee wearing a professional suit blushed suddenly. At this moment, the office door was pushed open again, and the female employee suddenly stood upright, and instantly changed back to the original professional routine.

Just listening to the sound of sharp high heels stepping into the office, Xunlian probably guessed that the person who came must be a cold and oily lady. He drank the tea in front of his mouth and said to the female staff in front: Yes. "Then he turned to look behind him.

The scent of perfume, tall black hair and high heels, and a pure black professional suit, the oncoming lady was even more terrifying than expected.

After the incident yesterday, there were already police officers from the bureau who came to Zhou Rui for a round of investigations. The two of them said to Xun Conglian when they came back. The public relations department manager named Zhang Min was special ...

After they said "special," they couldn't think of any words to describe. Xun Conglian can now add the missing adjectives to these two.

Manager Zhang of Public Relations Department of Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical, especially like precise industrial products on the assembly line, is meticulous and ... especially powerful ...

Xing Lian got up and shook hands with the other party.

"Hello Captain Criminal, can the child you come with just wait in the lobby?" Manager Zhang said in the first sentence.

Xun Conglian lamented that Zhou Rui's investigative work was really good. He and the dynasty entered the door successively, and the other party actually knew that the dynasty came with him. He sighed and replied half-true: "Yeah, my wife is not in good health, and the child is not brought, so I have to work with me."

Manager Zhang did not look at him with suspicion, but pointed out the problem directly and sharply: "You don't seem to be old enough to be a father of a high school student."

"It's mainly because I'm born tender." Xing Conglian answered.

Normal people will probably be too frightened to hear such obfuscated answers, but Manager Zhang has to say clearly: "If you are bringing some secret personnel to investigate Zhou Rui Pharmaceutical, you do n't need to do this. We Everything about the company is open to the police, "she said, and paused." Of course, you need to bring a court search order with the exception of some content that involves trade secrets. "