Chapter 232: Wufu 69

Although it has also been well preserved, the archival paper is still yellow and old, like a buried history.

Lin Chen touched the dossier paper, turning it page by page.

It should be an accident, and the causes and consequences are very simple.

The deceased was a homeless man. According to the reported residents, it was very cold at that time, and it was a severe cold wave in decades. They went out to buy food in the morning, and saw the homeless people who lived in their block all year round die in the cold rainwater outside.

Residents suspected that it was cold and slippery, the tramp stumbled and fell, and his head hit the stone steps near the bridge, causing a comminuted fracture of the skull and death.

The police were the residents of the street. When the police officers reached the scene of the crime, they asked many neighbourhood neighbours, and it turned out that the death of the tramp was purely an accident.

Lin Chen opened the third page. This page recorded the witnesses and statements and other relevant evidence that the police officers had asked at the time, including their basic information such as their addresses and names.

Chen Jianguo, who lives at No. 3 Xiaolin Lane, said that at 5 o'clock that morning, he did hear a shout outside the house, but the voice was very short, he turned over and did n't care. I did n't expect that someone really died outside. He was very Regret not getting up early to see.

Next, around the small bridge, the police questioned the residents around No. 5, 7, and 9, and No. 2, 6, and 8 around Xiaolin Lane, who all got similar testimony.

Lin Chen quickly turned to the fourth page, watching the recorded names, and the testimony of the names signed by the questionees, opened an accidental death case in his mind.

...

Lin Chen watched more and more slowly, and the files on his right side became higher and higher. Finally, the slight changes in Lin Chen's calm face caught the attention of Xing Conglian.

"What did you find?" Xun Conglian asked.

Lin Chen calmed his breath and said, "Everyone stop, they can call you back."

Xun Lian frowned, and his eyes fell on Lin Chen's file again: "You found it, so fast?"

Lin Chen's finger nodded to the file, and calmly said, "This should be this."

Xun Lian clapping his hands immediately, attracting the attention of all the police officers who were looking at the files, and said loudly, "Stop it, organize the files in your hands, put them in the boxes by year, and you can go."

All the police officers had just been immersed in the job for only half an hour. Those old and trivial old cases seemed to pull people back to that era, so they were still confused at a loss. Everyone wants to get a little answer from Lin Chen's expression. However, Lin Chen still looks like water and keeps his eyebrows deep and thoughtful, which makes people not see the slightest clue.

Soon, the dossier box was filled again, police officers withdrew in turn, and the office doors were closed.

Sitting on the sofa licking the lemon-flavored lollipop, the dynasty couldn't wait to rush to Lin Chen. Xun Conglian sat down next to Lin Chen, and the dynasty actually got between him and Lin Chen, squatting down like a pet, watching Looking at Lin Chen, he was curious: "What happened to Brother Achen?"

Lin Chen handed the file over, leaning on the back of his chair, eyes closed slightly.

The dynasty really looked after himself, and Xun Lian copied the dossier in the young man's hand and drew it on the other person's mind: "You have more things to do, do you understand?"