Chapter 245: Wufu 82

Lin Chen's voice exploded sharply in Huang Ze's ears, which caused Huang Ze to have short tinnitus. He even suspected that hallucinations or some mental illness had occurred.

Lin Chen dare to make such a proposal in order to allow Shen Lian to survive?

Countless thoughts came out of Huang Ze, and he wanted to yell at Lin Chen on the headset channel.

But he knew that the person sitting on the bench by the window would not listen to him at all, oh no, as long as he roared, it was forbidden that Lin Chen and Shen Lian could hear.

Noisy discouragement sounded again in the channel, but the soft voice overwhelmed it all in the next moment.

The woman was very unconcerned, and even said unwaveringly, "Why should I watch you become a lunatic? What good is it for me?"

The channel was silent for a moment, and everyone was fortunate for the first time with the words of love.

But the word "what's good" is obviously different from the word "no good".

"You have studied psychotropic drugs all your life, don't you want to see what kind of monsters like me will become when they get sick?"

Lin Chen broke their sense of happiness with only very short words.

Lin Chen's voice was gentle, with a bit of confusion, and his hand slowly covered the fingers of Shen Shen and the vial, looking directly at the woman's eyes, and continued, "You have been waiting, you patiently dormant, until the end Never give up for a moment, why give up so quickly now? "

"What to give up?" Shen Lian asked, "The stuff of life doesn't make sense to me."

"Really?" Lin Chen looked at Shen Lian. "Why don't you almost kill Chen Jianguo and die after violent you, not after the death of the old beggar, and not after Duan Wanshan drove you away to death? Lin Chen pulled out the thin tube in Shen Lian's hand a little bit, although slowly, but very resolutely, "Don't say that life is meaningless to you, you are a psychopath, you do n't have such a big idea of ​​sacrifice, personal interests For you, above all else, you can just stare at everything and you are really sure that your collective will be able to fulfill your wishes after you die? "

Shen Lian suddenly raised her eyes, and finally a creepy smile appeared on the woman's face: "What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying that people don't take themselves for granted.

Shen Lian slackened her fingers, Lin Chen pinched the ampoule in her hand.

"Advisor Lin is really a master at negotiating." The woman changed her posture and raised Erlang's legs. "How can you guarantee that when you take my medicine, I won't tear up the contract right away?"

Lin Chen was still very close to Shen Lian, but she just shook her head and looked confident. He did not continue the conversation about addiction, but gave an undeniable benefit, "If you don't want to think about it, what will our transaction look like once all the patients' families know it?"

After hearing the words, Shen Lian's eyes fluttered: "Please advise Lin."

Lin Chen also crossed his legs with love, and said lightly: "You have **** hands and evils, and all the families of the victims want you to die. You also chose this path, but you were saved by the police. Are you not curious to be the public? How will they react after learning about our transaction? "

He said, raising his finger to the commercial square opposite the building and the crowds crowded on the square. Looking at the high-rise level, he probably understood the vocabulary of beings.