Dr. West

In a rehab center in Warsaw, a British doctor, Dr. West, is walking into a room. In this room, we see Antoni. 

"Morning, Antoni." West said.

"Morning, Doc." Antoni said.

"So, we're discharging you today, how are you feeling?" West asked.

"Uh, anxious." Antoni said.

"Anxiety?" West asked.

"Well, anxious to get home, anxious to get back into the world, nervous." Antoni said.

"Nervous? Come on, Antoni, you're a big boy now, sounding like a bit of a baby. You can do this; you found a place to stay yet?" West said.

"Um, not yet, but I mean, when I get back." Antoni said.

"Well, if you find one, you find one, if you don't, you don't." West said.

"Well, yeah, I mean, I got to start going to meetings first and- wait, what?" Antoni asked confused.

"Well, I mean you don't absolutely have to go to meetings. I mean, it's not like a requirement that they fit into your schedule, I know you're a busy person" West said.

"Well, yeah, but I thought sobriety was the most important thing?" Antoni said.

"So, what else are you thinking?" West asked.

"Um, well, I know I got to start practicing the steps and, I mean, learn them, and start being able to apply them." Antoni said.

"The steps?" West asked.

"Yeah, the steps." Antoni said.

"There's a lot of them, aren't there?" West asked.

"Well, twelve, but-" Antoni said before being interrupted.

"Christ, I don't even know them all." West said.

"Really?" Antoni said, trying not to believe what he just heard.

"Anything else?" West asked.

"Um, well, I mean the only other question I have is like, what do I do if I find myself in a situation where maybe somebody is drinking around me or something like that and I get tempted to-?" Antoni was interrupted.

"Take a drink." West said.

"What?" Antoni asked.

"Take a drink and, you know, take the edge off." West said.

"Take the edge off?" Man, if I have a drink, I already know what that's going to lead me to." Antoni said.

"What, you mean these?" "West" said before pulling out a pill bottle.

"Man, what the fuck?" Antoni said in disbelief.

"Antoni, what's the matter, darling?" "West" said, slowly turning into Antoni's demon.

 "Oh, no! No! No! No!" Antoni yelled

"Having some doubts are we?" the demon said. 

"Come on, man!" Antoni said.

"Antoni, you can't leave me." the demon said

 "Ah, fuck you, man!" Antoni said.

"You'll never leave me, Antoni. We'll always be together, Antoni. Antoni? Antoni?" 

"No!" 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Alarm clock beeps

"Oh, shit" Antoni said, stressed.

To be continued...

End of chapter 82. Hope you all enjoyed!