Leaving

"Japan?!" Lincoln said with a surprised tone with wide eyes. Suziko nodded her head and said, "We should be at the airport by 1:30 am tomorrow morning. We take off at 3:30.". "Sounds good." Lincoln said. Suziko nodded and looked at the TV screen. "What's this?" She asked. "This new movie. The trailer. It's a comedy. PG-13." Lincoln said. "Oh, ok, you don't mind of I watch with you, do you honey?" Suziko asked. "No, you can watch if you want." Lincoln said. Suziko laid beside Lincoln on his hospital bed and watched the movie with him. 

Throughout the day, even though it was in a hospital, Lincoln and Suziko had a lot of fun together. They talked, they played games, had lunch, watched movies, it felt like they were mother and son again. Suziko absolutely loved it. Time had passed and it was now 11:30 pm. 

"Would you look at that, honey? It's now almost midnight" Suziko said. "Really? Wow, I have to be out of here soon!" Lincoln said, "Can I change into my new clothes, now?". "First, you must take a shower because, sweetheart, you stink. Badly. And you could use a good shower." Suziko said chuckling a little, giving her son, a tiny sized soap, a small shampoo, a disposable toothbrush, and a towel. Lincoln nodded, grabbed the hygiene products and said, "Yes ma'am". Lincoln carefully got out of his bed and walked to the bathroom. 

10 minutes later, he comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Can I please have my clothes now?" Lincoln asked. Suziko nodded and handed him the folded clothes. Lincoln walked back inside the bathroom and another 5 minutes later, he came back out wearing this. 

"Oh, my goodness! You look so handsome! Girls are going to be all over you!" Suziko said happily

"Oh, my goodness! You look so handsome! Girls are going to be all over you!" Suziko said happily. All though Lincoln's attire was a little basic, she thought he still looked great. "Mama!" Lincoln said embarrassed with red cheeks.

A doctor then walked in and said, "Linco- Well, I was going to tell you that you are ready, but it looks like you already beat me!" He said with a chuckle. "Ma'am, I just want to say that your son was great during the tests and operations." "I just want to say thank you for saving my son's life." Suziko said to the doctor. "Anytime" he said. "Good luck, Lincoln, Ms. Tominaka." The doctor said as he headed out. 

"Welp, Lincoln, you ready to go?" Suziko asked. "Yep" Lincoln said as they walked out of the room. After signing out everything, they eventually left the hospital. "Whew! It's cold out here!" Lincoln said, crossing his arms, shivering. "Oh, I'm sorry, honey! I forgot to get you your jacket! It's still in the car." Suziko said. "That's OK, Mama. It's only a short walk away." Lincoln said as they started walking.

After they got in, Suziko asked "Are you ready?". Lincoln replied with, "Yep". They then drove off to the airport. Lincoln never wanted to return to Royal Woods after this whole incident. Especially since he's an outcast in it by now.

To be continued...

End of chapter 6. Hope you all enjoyed. Peace!