Last day of school

Wednesday, May 31st. It's the last day of school. It's finally here. The day and year just ended. Lincoln was signing yearbooks left and right. He was also getting his yearbook signed by multiple people left and right. "Arigatō, Lincoln!" (Thank you, Lincoln!) a 15-year-old girl said. "Dōitashimashite, Hinata! Mata rainen o ai shimashou!" (You're welcome, Hinata! See you next year!) Lincoln replied. Hinata waved at him goodbye. 

Suddenly, he bumped into his sister. "Leni!" he exclaimed. "Linky!" Leni exclaimed, "Will you sign my yearbook?". "Sure, as long as you sign mine." Lincoln said. "Deal!" Leni said. They then gave each other's books and signed. "Thank you, Linky!" Leni said. "You're welcome, Leni." Lincoln said. That's when Shikimori came up. 

"Hi, Leni-San!" Shikimori said. "Hi, Shikimori!" Leni said. "Sign my yearbook?" the pink haired teen asked. "Sure!" Leni said as she took her yearbook. "You got Izumi's, right?" Shikimori asked. "Uh, yeah, I also got the rest of the group's too." Leni said as she gave her friend her yearbook back. "Good." Shikimori said, "Can I sign yours?". "Go ahead!" Leni said as she gave Shikimori her yearbook. After signing, she then saw Lincoln.

"Oh, hey, Lincoln." she said. "Hey, Shikimori. Want me to sign your yearbook?" he asked. "Sure! Can I sign yours?" the pink-haired girl said. "Here you go." Lincoln said as they traded and signed each other's books. After giving them back to each other, Shikimori said, "See you guys next year! Maybe I'll catch you guys in the summer! Bye!" as she walked away. "Bye, Shikimori!" Leni said.

"Lincoln-San!" Lincoln heard a familiar feminine voice cry out his name. He turned around and a familiar girl tackle-hugged him. "Oh, hey, Akari-girl!" Lincoln said as the two broke the hug. "Hi, koibito." Akari said before she kissed his cheek, "Can I sign your yearbook?". "Yeah, go ahead." Lincoln said as he took her yearbook and signed it. "Here you go." Lincoln said as he gave Akari her yearbook, "You want to sign mine?" Lincoln asked. "Of course, Linky!" Akari said as she took his yearbook and signed it too. After giving it back to him, they shared a kiss. "Aww!" Leni said, "You two are so cute together!". "You think so?" Akari asked. Leni nodded and said "Mmm-hmm.".

It cuts to Lincoln's room. He is planning something very devious. "Alright let's read it." he said, "Dear Miss Loud. This man's name is Omaygot Ambatukam.". He had to stop himself really quick because of he couldn't contain his laughter. "Man, this prank will truly put every single last one of Luan's to utter shame." he said before laughing again. "Alright, time to get the picture." he said as he got out a picture. He just couldn't stop giggling as he was writing, "This is a picture of Mr. Ambatukam watching his father die right in front of his eyes. As he saw the pictures, he just giggled.

As he calmed down, he went, "Man... should I do this on Lynn and Luna too?".

As Lincoln was in his living room, he encountered his mother. She saw the picture. "What is that?" Suziko said, "It looks inappropriate.". "Oh, don't worry, Mama, it's just a prank. I was going to mail it with a letter to-" Lincoln said. "I'm sorry, but you are not mailing gross things to people!" Suziko said angrily. "It's to Luan." Lincoln said. "Oh, my mistake, go ahead. Sorry, honey." Suziko said. "Thank you, Mama." Lincoln said. "You're welcome, honey." Suziko said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Hehehe... now time to put Ram Ranch in it too. Hehehe..." Lincoln said as he went to the family P.C. Although it was really just Lincoln and Suziko living there, they still called it the family P.C. 

In Royal Woods, the next day, Luan is plotting her revenge on Lincoln. She has a picture of Suziko in front of her. She then dips her hand in a mysterious dark red color and puts a massive "X" over it, all with a crazed smile on her face. She then notices that mail she got yesterday.

"Hmmm..." she says as she opens it up. It's a letter.

Dear Miss, Loud. This man's name is Omaygot Ambatukam. At 27 years old on August 14, 2003, he saw his father shot and killed right in front of his eyes. These are the pictures of him witnessing the event. These are the pictures of Mr. Ambatukam watching his father die right in front of his eyes. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him.

Luan then got 2 pictures of a black male with a face of "grief"

Luan then got 2 pictures of a black male with a face of "grief". "I don't trust this." Luan said. She read another part of it and it said, "You can look up the song Ram Ranch on YouTube. It was his father's favorite song.".

Luan then looked up Ram Ranch on her computer. She put her headphones on and after the intro she was met with: 1 8  N A K E D   C O W B O Y S   I N   T H E   S H O W E R S   A T   R A M   R A N C H   B I G   H A R D   T H R O B B I N G   C O-

She immediately threw her headphones off. "RAM RANCH! GODDAMN IT I REMEMBER NOW! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!" She screamed, "IS THIS OHMAYGOT AMBATUKAM GUY REAL ANYWAY?!". She then looked up Ambatukam on her computer, only to find a bunch of shitposts of "Ambatukam". Apparently, it was porn. "Lincoln..." she gritted in a very salty tone, "You'll pay for this..." she said as she got back to work on her evil plans of revenge.

To be continued...

End of chapter 73. Hope you all enjoyed!

A/N: Sorry for very short chapter