Flying Part 2: Dreaming

The plane started circling and eventually it took off.  "That was fun" Lincoln said. "Yeah, Honolulu is a very nice airport." Suziko said. Lincoln nodded in agreement. "You ready to go, honey? You got Grandma's candles?" Suziko asked her son. "Yep. Got them both." Lincoln said as he held the bag with 2 candles in it. 

"We got 7 hours on the plane. What do you want to do?" Suziko asked Lincoln. "Um, I don't know. I'm feeling kind of tired." Lincoln said. "So am I." Suziko replied. "I think I'm going to get some rest. Goodnight, Mama." Lincoln said as he closed his eyes. "Goodnight. Sweetheart." Suziko said as she kissed his cheek then shut her own eyes.

**Lincoln's dream**

Lincoln is in his old house in Royal Woods. He's wondering how he got there and where his mother is until he heard a voice, "BAD LUCK!!". 

He turns around to see Lynn Jr. with a baseball bat in her hands. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have lost my game and there would be no sister fight protocol between me and Luna! You caused all of this! You are nothing but a stupid little jinx! That's all you are!" She screamed.

 Lincoln was hurt by this. He then heard another voice, "If it wasn't for you, then Sam would still love me right now!" He turned around to see Luna holding her guitar the same way Lynn was holding her bat. "Luna, I-" Lincoln was cut off. "SHUT UP! I would still be a member of my band and that performance wouldn't've crashed if it wasn't for your curse!" Luna yelled at him.

 "You jinx! If it wasn't for you, Bobby and I would still be together!" He turned around to see Lori with a very angry face with hot tears running down her eyes. 

"I was eliminated from my pageants because of you!" He looked to see Lola. "My lecture was ruined because of you!" He turned around to see Lisa.

 "My dresses are ruined now because of you!" He looked to his left to see Leni crying. 

"No one's laughing at my jokes because of you!" He looked to see Luan. 

"All of my wild pets are dead because of you!"  He looked to his right to see Lana

"My poems are terrible because of you!"  He turned to see Lucy

They then all started chanting "BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU!". He couldn't take this anymore. He wanted out. He then started running with the sisters chasing him chanting, "BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU!". As he was running, the room became darker and darker, to eventually being pitch black. He could still hear their voices, "BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU!". He was still running in the blackness and still hearing those voices. He also thinks they were still chasing him. 

He then found a shining door straight ahead of him. He decided to immediately run to it and open it. As he ran up to the door, he immediately opened it, went inside and was nearly blinded by the brightness. He immediately covered his eyes. He slammed the door shut in no time. He heard the girl's muffled chants slowly disappear until it was completely silent. He kept his eyes covered for a little bit until he uncovered them slowly letting his eyes adjust to the light. He found himself in a white space. No room. No walls. Not even any objects on the "floor". Just the whiteness. "Hello?" He said, "Is anyone there?". "Lincoln?" He heard a soft feminine voice. He turned around to see his birth mother. "Mama?!" Lincoln said with a smile on his face and tears coming down his eyes. "Lincoln!" Suziko said with a warm smile and watery eyes. She put her arms out. Lincoln immediately ran to his mother and fell into her embrace. He hugged her tightly with tears pouring out of his eyes. "I love you, Mama. I love you so much. Please don't leave me with them." He said with some sobs. " I will never leave you behind. I love you more than anything in the world. You are my entire world to me. I love you, Lincoln." Suziko said with a smile, a cracking voice, tears running down her face. 

**End of Lincoln's dream**

Lincoln woke up gasping. He looked around and saw that he was still on the plane and saw his mother still sleeping. He blew a sigh of relief and laid back in his seat. He saw a flight attendant walk by and decided to tap her on the arm. She turned around to see him. "Excuse me, how much longer of the flight" He asked. The flight attendant said, "Oh, about... 2 and half more hours." "2 and a half hours? Thank you, miss" he said. The flight attendant nodded and walked away. He decided to look out the window for a little bit. He saw nothing but ocean, but he didn't find it boring, but rather stimulating.

To be continued...

End of chapter 9. Hope y'all enjoyed!