Back to America

June 20th, 2023

It is the day before Akari's and Lincoln's families leave for America. It is in Albert and Ema's living room. They currently have a marriage certificate.

"How about you sign first?" Albert asked, smiling. "Are you sure?" Ema asked, smiling. "Why not?" Albert asked. "Oh, all right." Ema said as she picked up the pen and signed the certificate. She then gave the pen to albert and said, "Your turn, Al.". Albert took the pen and signed the certificate as well.

"Well, I guess it's official, now." Albert said. "Would you look at that?" Ema said, "Officially married again.". "Just like old times." Albert said. "Yep." Ema said. They both turned around to see Suziko, Lincoln, Lori, Leni, Lucy and Lily. "It's official!" they both said in unison, which made their daughter and grandchildren cheer. "Congratulations, okasan and chichioya!" (Mother and father!) Suziko said. "Congratulations, Grandma Ema!" Leni said. "How does it feel to be back together?" Lincoln asked. "Wonderful." Ema said.

As they celebrated that night, Suziko, Lincoln, and Lori had to leave early. Tomorrow's the nig day. They're going to America! And Akari's family is coming too! Akari's mother apparently allowed it if her, her father and sister could all come too. Akari was fine with it. It was really up to Lincoln's mother. She was also ok with it. This was going to be her father's fifth time in America. He went to New York twice, Chicago once, Los Angeles once, and Denver once. All for business trips. Akari even remembers hearing stories about the cities and how messed up, torn and ghetto Chicago was (he even heard a few gunshots), how beautiful Denver was, how New York in some areas was nice and fun, other areas were just gross and full of rats (subway for example), Los Angeles, some areas were beautiful, and some areas were just torn up. When he had to walk through one street, it was a gross mess with needles everywhere. Akari's father also said that America was not one culture. It was a bunch of cultures melted into one AKA a melting pot.

(Really, American culture is European Culture, African Culture and Indigenous American culture all blended together. Back to the story.)

June 21st, 2023

4:00 AM

Lincoln was sleeping peacefully in his bed. Until, "LINCOLN! GET UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T!". "H-huh?!" Lincoln said, waking up by jumping and very shocked. He saw his mother in her nightgown with very messy hair holding a very large bullhorn. She looks like she got up 30 seconds ago, which she probably did.

"YOU HEARD ME NOW MOVE IT! TO THE SHOWERS, NOW! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!" she blared through the bullhorn, forcing Lincoln to the showers, "YOU GOT 5 MINUTES! STARTING RIGHT NOW!". As Lincoln was about to speak, she blared again through the bullhorn, "SAVE IT!". Lincoln just ran in the bathroom after that.

5 minutes later, Suziko banged on the door and said, "YOUR 5 MINUTES IS UP, LINCOLN! COME ON, OUT NOW!" Suziko blared. Lincoln ran out of the bathroom wearing a towel. "LORI! YOUR TURN! SHOWER! NOW!!!" Suziko blared. Lori quickly speedwalked in the bathroom. "5 MINUTES! STARTING RIGHT NOW!" Suziko blared through her bullhorn.

After 5 minutes, Suziko did the same process with Lori. "5 MINUTES IS UP! OUT! NOW!" Suziko blared. Lori ran out of the bathroom covered up with a towel. "Is the bullhorn really necessa-" Lori's question was cut off. "BECAUSE I CAN!" Suziko blared, making Lori jump and run downstairs. "My turn." Suziko said as she ran into the bathroom.

In Lincoln's room, he is fully dressed and just put on deodorant. He checked the time: 4:13 AM. He decided to call Akari.

In Akari's room, she just got dressed. She was currently wearing a ruffled light purple skirt, a pink shirt, with her regular thigh highs and converse shoes. The girl is now putting her hair into a big bun. Then, she put on makeup. She was currently putting on eye liner right now. Suddenly, Akari gets a call. She walked up to her desk, picked up her phone, and pressed "受け入れる ACCEPT".