Wake Me Up

It was now in Sakura No Hana private school again. Lincoln and Kenji are in the hallways. "Ok, you have the flyers?" Kenji asked. "Yep. All right here." Lincoln said showing the papers to Kenji. "Let's do this." Lincoln said. 

It is a montage of them putting flyers up all over the school. On the lockers, in the classrooms, in the cafeteria, they even put them over some of Tomoko's flyers for the fun of it. At the end, it cuts to them hi-fiving each other. From a very far distance, Tomoko was watching with an envious look as her hands curled into fists.

It cuts to Royal Woods. Luna, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lola, Lana, and Lisa are sitting on either the floor or the chairs. Lynn Sr. and Rita are sitting on the couch. "Why did Leni announce this?" Rita asked. "I don't know. Must be something dumb. Like a new dress. Don't worry, it's probably not like she's planning anything important. She's too stupid." Lynn Sr. said. "You're right." Rita said. 

Leni then walks down the stairs with Lucy (while holding Lily) following her. Leni then walks to the center of the living room with Lucy and Lily behind her. "Mom, dad, sisters... I gathered you all here today to tell you all something very important. I've had honestly a not so good 17 years here and I have a little sister who feels the same way. We both feel that we were treated unfairly and what happened to Lincoln was just the last straw for us. We wanted to help him but felt we would get the same treatment as him if we did help him. We both feel that if we leave then it would be the best for us. As for Lily, we also feel to take her with us because we don't feel this is a healthy or good environment for her and we don't want her to grow up here because I fear she will either grow up to become one of you or will be hurt like us or Lincoln. Mom, Dad... I am getting emancipated... and I'm taking Lucy and Lily with me... and there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop me. It is inevitable." Leni said.

Rita and Lynn Sr. were beyond shocked and couldn't believe this. The sisters couldn't believe this either. Lucy smiled at her big sister.

Back in Sakura No Hana, it cuts to Krysia in her room. She is laying on her bed, staring at a very old picture. It is a picture of her and her brother when they were just small children. She forms a frown as she stares at it. Krysia then has a flashback to a long time ago.

It's many years ago. Krysia Nowak is a little girl in Torun. She has a sad look on her face while she is dragging her kite. That's when a little boy with black hair and green eyes notices her sad expression. "Krysia, czy wszystko w porządku? co jest nie tak?" (Krysia, are you okay? what is wrong?) The boy said. "Mój latawiec nie chce wzbić się w powietrze, Antoni. Próbowałem w kółko, gdy nadszedł podmuch wiatru, ale ten latawiec mnie nienawidzi!" (My kite won't fly, Antoni. I tried over and over again when a gust of wind came in, but this kite hates me!) Krysia exclaimed. "Może po prostu nie jest wystarczająco wietrznie! Musisz upewnić się, że jest NAPRAWDĘ wietrznie." (Maybe it's just not windy enough! You have to make sure it's REALLY windy.) Antoni said to Krysia, "Próbowałeś z tym biegać?" (Have you tried running with it?). "Ja nie." (I have not) Krysia said. "Czy mogę ci pokazać?" (Can I show you?) Antoni asked. "Jasne." (Sure) Krysia said. Krysia gave Antoni the kite and started running in the light wind with it. The kite eventually started to get a few feet on its own. Eventually, the kite started to fly really high. Krysia was so happy at this. "O mój Boże, nie mogę uwierzyć, że zrobiłeś latawiec! Wielkie dzięki, Antoni! Jesteś najlepszym starszym bratem na świecie!" (Oh my god, I can't believe you made the kite fly! Thank you, Antoni! You are the best big brother in the world!) Krysia said super happy. Antoni then pulled her into a hug as Krysia hugged back. 

It is now back to today. Krysia smiled she remembered this. "Hey brother... there's and endless road to rediscover... Hey sister... know that water's sweet but blood is thicker... oh, if the sky is falling down for you... there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do..." Krysia quietly sang to herself voice cracking a little with increasingly watery eyes. "Tęsknię za tobą, starszy bracie... Kocham cię..." (I miss you, big brother... I love you...) Krysia said as she closed her eyes and her tears fell. She opened her eyes again and looked outside her door. She saw Liliana hug Marcel and say, "Jesteś najlepszym starszym bratem na świecie, Marcel!" (You are the best big brother in the world, Marcel!). Krysia smiled at the sight of her babies hugging. 

It cuts to Lincoln and Suziko in the living room. Suziko was telling stories about her life. Some of them were surprising. Like how "Suziko" wasn't her birth name, it was actually a nickname. Her real name was Sumiko. There were other things on how she felt she didn't really fit in with anyone being half-White and half-Asian and didn't know which race or culture she fit in with more. She always felt "out" about that. Then she told him a very important thing...

"Well, I will tell you something that one of my favorite artists said. His music really helped me when I was depressed because you weren't with me. Sadly, he died a few years ago. Oh, I would have loved to go to one of his concerts with you. He said, "Life is a game made for everyone and love is the prize."" Suziko said to her son. All this time she was finding herself and didn't know she was lost. 

To be continued...

End of chapter 35. Hope you all enjoyed!

A/N: Rest in peace, Avicii, you beautiful soul, you were too good for this world.