The Mail

VERY VERY STRONG LANGUAGE

It is now Tuesday, and the family was now just at home. They just had a big day shopping after picking Lincoln up from school. As they were walking to their house, Suziko noticed a medium sized box at the porch and asked "Lincoln, honey, can you go see what that box is by the porch?".  Lincoln nodded and picked up the box. They then all walked inside.

After going back and forth from the car to the kitchen dropping off bags on the kitchen table, they all went to their normal activities. Marcel and Liliana 1v1d each other in Super Smash Bros, Krysia went the living room and took out her knitting supplies (she loves things like arts and crafts), Suziko went to her room to put all of her new clothes in her closet (she got like 20000 dresses and shoes. Same with Krysia. Every kid's most fusturating feeling is when, your mom is taking 12 hours to stare at some pair of high heels. Lincoln, Marcel and Liliana all felt this relatable misery lol.) but Lincoln did something different. He went up to his room and took the box with him. 

He decided to take a knife and open down the tape line. When he opened it, he found a bunch of damaged letters that looked like someone attempted to put back together. "Huh? That's weird." Lincoln said as he took out some of them. When he read them, it shocked him. He then ran to his mother's room. "Mama! Mama! You won't believe what I found!" Lincoln said shocked. "What is it, koibito?" Suziko asked. "You're not going to like it!" Lincoln said as he showed her the letters in the box. Suziko gasped in horror as she started rapidly going through the letters. She was extremely angry now. What really made her break is when she saw a letter that said, "TO: MY SON LINCOLN FROM: ANTONI NOWAK". She froze with the darkest look on her face Lincoln had ever seen on a human being. He was a bit scared and worried for his mother. Her hands loosened as she dropped the letter back in the box and her hands turned into fists.

It cuts to Marcel and Liliana fighting off each other in Smash Bros in Liliana's room when they heard a "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MY SISTER!!" from many rooms away. This startled both of them. "Co to było do cholery?" (What the hell was that?) Marcel asked. "Nie wiem. Myślę, że to była ciocia Suziko. Myślę, że powinniśmy ją sprawdzić, upewnić się, że nic jej nie jest." (I don't know. I think it was Aunt Suziko. I think we should check her out, make sure she's okay.) Liliana said when both knew she wasn't okay. Marcel nodded as they ran upstairs.

It cuts back to Suziko who was huffing and puffing angrily. She was gripping her hair. Marcel and Liliana then ran up to her room to see their cousin trying to calm their aunt down. "Aunt Suziko, what's wrong?!" Marcel said worriedly. "We heard you scream, are you okay?!" Liliana said also worriedly. "She's very very mad right now." Lincoln said. "About what?!" Marcel asked. "The... letters..." Suziko said between inhaling and exhaling. Lincoln pointed to the box as Marcel and Liliana looked at it. "They were letters that were supposed to be to me but apparently my aunt and uncle destroyed them before I could get to them. This was when I was still living with them.". Lincoln said. "Wow..." Liliana said. 

Krysia then walked into the room and saw her very angry sister-in-law. "Kochane, what is wrong?!" She said worried about her sister. Marcel and Liliana explained to Krysia in Polish. She was also pretty angry at Lynn Sr. and Rita. "Those skurwysynys." (Motherfuckers) Krysia said angrily.

"Excuse me..." Suziko said as she speed walked out of the room. She was saying curses in Japanese on her way down. She then went into the kitchen and picked up the telephone connected to the wall. She still had one of those old phones from the early 2000s where the phone was connected to the wall with the long ass chord. The ashen haired woman started dialing. 

It cuts to The Loud House where Leni is currently taking out a paper from the mail. She then hears a phone ring. She decides to get it herself. "Hello?" She asked. "Hello, Leni, this is your aunt. Can you please put your mother on the phone?" Leni heard her aunt talk in an angry voice. "Uuh, OK. MOM! PHONE FOR YOU!" Leni yelled out to her mother. Rita then walked into the room and asked, "Who is it?". "It's Aunt Suziko and she's pretty mad at you." Leni said. "What does that dumb bitch want?" Rita thought as she took the phone from her daughter.

"Hello, Suziko. What do you want?" Rita asked. "Just what. The. Fuck is wrong with you? You crazy, evil, demented bitch?" Suziko asked her sister. "Just what are you talking about?" Rita asked. "You know what the fuck I'm talking about. The letters you narcissistic bitch. You destroyed the letters that were supposed go to my son, you cunt!" Suziko said with venom. "Oh, those. We burned them because we didn't want him to realize who his pathetic mother truly is and have him realize how pathetic he is because it's funny to see someone low as that think they're higher." Rita said laughing, "Also, the reason why we burned Antoni's letters because it wouldn't be so fun to find out that his dad just ran away. I don't know why the fuck you married him when he's bad luck. That whole family is bad luck. Heroin and fentanyl literally runs through their veins.". Suziko was still angry. "Listen, here, you keep my husband's name out your mouth you bitch. You keep my sons name out your mouth too. They are not bad luck. Luck does not exist, you, your husband and you daughters are all just stupid, arrogant pieces of shit that deserve hell." Suziko said. "Oh, fuck you, Suziko. All your life, you were just a cowardly girl who was scared, weak, and pathetic. I know where Lincoln got that from now. Bad luck druggie breeds with wimp girl what a wonderful combination. Without me, half the time, you probably wouldn't be where you are. And one question, where did you get those letters?!" Rita said. 

That's where Suziko said, "LINCOLN, CAN YOU PLEASE COME DOWN?". Lincoln did come down. "What is it, Mama?" he asked. "Do you know who sent the letters?" Suziko asked. "Uhh... Leni and Lucy." Lincoln said checking the box. "Really?" Suziko said surprised. "Yeah. It says it on the back." Lincoln said. Suziko was shocked. She thought less of Leni and Lucy. Her respect has gone up for them. "Let me talk to Leni." Suziko said. "Whatever. Anything to keep me talking from you." Rita said giving the phone back to Leni. "Hello?" Leni asked. "Hey, Leni, is it right that YOU sent these letters back to us?" Suziko asked her niece. "Yes, I did." Leni said, "Lucy found them in the attic and we decided to put them together and then mail them back to you. Truth be told, the both of us never thought he was bad luck. We tried to help him, but we were afraid to get the same treatment he got." Leni said. "Wow..." Suziko said in disbelief, "Thank you, Leni, very much. You and Lucy are welcome to visit anytime. Goodbye, Leni. I love you, koibito." Suziko said. "Thank you so much! I love you too, Aunt Suziko. Goodbye." Leni said as she hung up. 

It cuts to the Loud House at midnight as Lucy is in the vents. She then hears a sound as she looked to her left. It was Leni. "Hey, Leni." Lucy said. "Hey, Lucy. I came here to talk to you." Leni said. "How did you find me?" Lucy asked. "I figured this is the place you'd hide sometimes." Leni said, "Anyways, I'm here because I want to tell you some big things." Leni said. "Like what?" Lucy asked. "Well, Mom and Aunt Suziko got into it, today. But, when she was done talking, she gave the phone back to me. When I confirmed to her that WE were the ones who shipped the packages out there and she said we were allowed to visit Japan to see them any time we like!" Leni said. "Really?" Lucy said excitedly. "Yes!" Leni said, "And the other big thing is, I'm thinking about getting emancipated and taking you and Lily with me!".

To be continued... 

End of chapter 32. Hope you all enjoyed! Peace!