Vote for Kenji!

It was Thursday and lunchtime. Lincoln was sitting down with Kenji and Yui. Kenji was discussing his plans for being class president. Lincoln and Yui agreed a lot on this. They then heard a voice that sounded kind of cocky and snobby.

"Konichiwa" they all looked up to see a girl who was wearing the school uniform with a purple plaid skirt and pink thigh-highs. She also had black hair with dyed pink streaks in it. "Konichiwa, Tomoko" Yui said angry. "Nandeshou?" (What do you want?) Kenji said. "Watashi wa anata ga ushinau tsumoridearu koto o tsutaeru tame ni koko ni imasu" (I'm here to tell you that you're going to lose) Tomoko said. "Soshite nani ga anata ni sō iimasu ka?" (And what tells you so?) Yui asked. "Anata wa watashi ni kanawanai" (You are no match for me) Tomoko said. She then noticed Lincoln. "Ooh! Soshite, anata wa daredesu ka?" (Ooh! And who are you?) She asked, interested in him. "Lincoln Nowak, naze?" (Why?) Lincoln asked confused. 

She smiled at him with half lidded eyes, gave him a paper and said, "Tomoko-San ni ichi-pyō" (Vote for Tomoko), blew a kiss to him and winked. She then walked away. He looked at the paper and it said, "ともこさんに一票 Vote for Tomoko". He smiled at the paper and looked at Kenji and Yui. He shook his head no, crumbled it up and threw it away. He sat back down with Kenji and Yui and said, "Always team Kenji". Kenji and Yui smiled at this. Lincoln put his hand into a fist at the center of the table. Kenji smiled and put his hand over his, Yui did the same. Then another hand appeared. Lincoln looked up and saw Akari. Akari smiled as she looked at them. 

"Anata-tachi ga watashi no soba ni ite kurete ureshīdesu" (I'm glad you guys are by my side) Kenji said. They all smiled as they fist bumped each other.

It cuts to Akari walking out of the girl's bathroom and walking back to her class. While walking, she runs into Tomoko. "Konichiwa, Akari" Tomoko said with a devious smile in a slightly threatening tone. Akari just waved shyly at her. Tomoko started walking slowly to her. "Anata wa nani o shite iru?" (What are you doing?) Akari said scared. "Tada jitto tatte iru" (Just stand still) Tomoko said. Akari's mind sensed "run". She did, but she didn't go far as she felt something hold her back. She looked behind and saw Tomoko gripping her jacket. She had an evil look on her face that scared Akari senseless. 

"Akari?" a voice said. The 2 girls looked to see Lincoln. "Lincoln-San!" Akari cried out. Tomoko immediately let go of her and tried to put on an innocent smile. Akari immediately ran to him and hugged him. "Akari, what's going on?" Lincoln said. "Kokode wa nani mo okotte imasen." (Nothing is happening, here!) Tomoko cried out. "Remember when I told you about the girl being mean to me? That's her!" Akari said still hugging him. "What?!" Lincoln said. "Yes!" Akari said. Tomoko sighed and said in English, "I was teaching her a lesson and putting her in her place". "What did she do that made you hate her do much?" Lincoln said. "Well, I know for a fact that she is trying to steal you first and you're kind of hot." Tomoko said. "Well, you're beautiful but you're a bitch so I'm going to have to say no. You don't hurt my friends like that, confess your feelings to me and expect me to say yes. Also, Team Kenji." Lincoln said. "Ugh, and to think I was actually in love with you there for a little bit." Tomoko said as she walked away.  

"Are you ok, Akari?" Lincoln asked. "I am now" Akari replied in a sad tone still hugging him. "I'm here for you, Akari." Lincoln said as he also hugged her. "Thank you, Lincoln-San" Akari said. 

It cuts to Lincoln at home watching a movie with his mother. "Hey, Mama?" Lincoln asked. "Yeah, what is it sweetie?" Suziko asked. "It always made me wonder, how come you never tried to call me when I was still living with Lynn Sr. and Rita?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, baby I did, but every time I tried to call, saying 'Hey, can I talk to my son?', they would always hang up on me." Suziko said. This made Lincoln angry. "I can't believe they did that! What about letters?" Lincoln asked.