Double date

It is now at Akari's house. She is in her room. Her current attire is a purple dress. She just put on perfume and was ready to go. She didn't know why she put on perfume. Her and Lincoln were just friends. Maybe it was just to impress Lincoln's cousin and his girlfriend. Maybe, it was to drop hints to Lincoln. She wasn't fully sure. 

That's when Akari heard a car honk. She then ran downstairs, told her mom goodbye and went out the door. She then opened the left back door. As she sat down, she saw Lincoln right next to her, Marcel and a teenage girl with red hair in the row above them. She was assuming Marcel's girlfriend. She also saw a woman with red hair in the very front in the driver's seat. She was assuming this was the girl's mom.

"Hi, Akari." Lincoln said. "Konichiwa, Lincoln-San." Akari said. "You look nice." Lincoln said. "So do you." Akari said. "Thank you." Lincoln said. "You're welcome." Akari said. "So, Akari, you're Lincoln's friend. I heard about you. Nice to meet you. I'm Zuzanna. Marcel's girlfriend." Zuzanna said. "Nice to meet you too, Zuzanna." Akari said, "So, where are we going first?". "My mother will drop us off in Nagano. At 7:30, we will meet her again." Zuzanna said. Akari nodded. 

After a 15-minute drive, they were finally in Nagano. They arrived in what looked like a little town center. "Dzieci bądźcie dobre! Trzymaj się z dala od kłopotów!" (You kids be good! Stay out of trouble!) Zuzanna's mom said. "Będziemy! Żegnaj, mamo! Kocham cię!" (We will! Goodbye, mom! I love you!) Zuzanna said. "Też Cię kocham kochanie! Do widzenia!" (I love you too sweetheart! Goodbye!) Zuzanna's mom said as she drove away. 

"Ok, we all have an hour and a half. What do you guys want to do?" Lincoln asked Marcel and Zuzanna. "Let's look around." Marcel said. 

As they walked around, Akari found a mochi shop. It was titled "ドラゴン餅 Dragon Mochi". "Anybody hungry?" Akari asked. "I am a little." Marcel said. "So am I." Zuzanna said. "I could go for something." Lincoln said. "Great. I know the perfect place. Marcel, Zuzanna, have you ever had mochi?" Akari asked. Marcel and Zuzanna both shook their heads no. "Well, you'll both love it." Akari said. "Why is this? Did you find a good mochi place?" Lincoln asked. "Only one of the best in Nagano. My mother always takes me here every weekend." Akari said. "What is it called?" Lincoln asked. "Dragon Mochi!" Akari replied. "Let's do it. We're all a little hungry, so let's eat first before we do anything else." Lincoln said. They all agreed.

It cuts to them in the Mochi shop. Lincoln, Akari, Marcel and Zuzanna are all sitting down at a table. "Are you sure this is any good?" Marcel asked. "You're literally asking this to someone who grew up on it. And from my experience, you WILL love it." Akari said. "She's right. It's amazing. I love it." Lincoln said. Marcel and Zuzanna both shrugged and picked up their desserts. They then took bites out of it. "Mmm... wow... this is actually better than I thought!" Zuzanna said. "This is really good!" Marcel said. "I knew you two would like it!" Akari said as she took a bite out of her mochi. "Kiedy wrócimy do Polski, musimy wybrać się do najbliższej knajpy mochi, którą mają." (When we come back to Poland, we have to go to the nearest mochi place there is.) Zuzanna said. "Dobry pomysł, kochanie. Zróbmy to, kiedy wrócimy." (Good idea, babe. Let's do it when we get back.) Marcel said. Zuzanna smiled. "Just a quick question, is this the only place in Nagano where you can get mochi?" Lincoln asked. "No. There is actually another place around here that also has mochi. I can't remember the name of the place though." Akari said.

It cuts to them walking in the center again. They just finished with their snacks. Now, they are looking for something else to do. "Hey, Akari, how much time do we have left?" Lincoln asked. "Umm..." Akari said looking at her watch, "A good 1 hour and 5 minutes.". "So, we still have plenty of time. That's good." Lincoln said. "Where should we go next?" Marcel asked. "Hmm... ooh! That arcade looks fun!" Zuzanna said. "You like the arcade?" Lincoln asked.  "I love it! Every year for the annual Central European Gaming Festival, I would always beg my daddy to take me to the biggest arcade in Poland which is in Kraków." Zuzanna asked. "There's a festival for that? When is it? I want to go next time, it sounds fun!" Lincoln asked. "Oh, it is in the summer. Usually June." Zuzanna said, "Well, I'm too excited to talk. Let's go!". Marcel laughed at her excitement. It is a montage of them playing games and winning prizes. Whenever Marcel won a game, Zuzanna would give him a kiss. Akari thought it was cute. She was constantly thinking, "What if that was me and Lincoln?". That stuck to her mind for a little bit.