Dreams/Beach Day

Lincoln's dream

It is a 9-year-old Lincoln in the dining room of the Loud House. He is with Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, and Lisa in there, waiting for his mother to give him lunch. 

In the kitchen, Rita Loud is making mashed potatoes. Suddenly, she grabs a Xanax, crushes it up and puts it in his plate. "To shut the little fucker up." she mumbled. She then takes a crushed-up Valium and puts it in his salad. 

The blonde woman then took a crushed up zaleplon (A pill that slows your mind and makes you stupid) and put it in Leni's mashed potatoes. 

Back at the table

"Hey, Lincoln." Leni said, trying to get Lincoln's attention. "Hey, Leni." Lincoln replied. "Guess what? I got an A+ in math today!" Leni said. "Really? That's great, Leni! You know what's really weird? Ever since I've been having mom's dinners, I've been getting very sleepy and violently sick, but the food is so addictive." Lincoln said. "Hmm..." Leni wondered.

(Very sleepy=Valium and Xanax, extremely violent nasea=Vicodin)

Rita then walked back in the dining room, giving everyone their dinners. 

4 hours later

Lincoln was feeling a little nauseous and tired when they were all watching TV in the living room. "Ugh... I don't feel good, guys, I'm going to take a nap." Lincoln said. Leni was worried. Why is he taking a nap at only 8:00? 

As he was walking up the stairs, he remembered last week seeing Rita use... paint thinner in his food? He also caught her smoking weird crystals too. What he did know about her is that she loved pills and wine.

As Lincoln drifted off to sleep, he faded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, he wakes up in a car. He is in the backseat. Who's driving is Jayden, in his usual leather jacket, wearing braids in a ponytail, the front passenger is Josh, and the back is him, Marcus. 4 hooligans looking for trouble in the trashier part of Royal Woods, very, very late at night. Some people called this part of Royal Woods, "Detroit Jr.".

"Yo, yo, yo, bring out the paint ball." Josh said as Lincoln took the paint ball gun from the floor. Josh then grabbed it, rolled down his window and aimed at a stop sign. He then took his shot. direct hit. Everyone in the car cheered as he hi-fived them. He then gave the gun to Marcus.

Marcus then rolled down his window and aimed at a building. He took his shot; a small part of the wall went from red brick to pink brick from the paint. Everyone cheered as he fist bumped them. "Yo, Marcus, you nailed that shit." Josh said. "Ayo, gimme the gun." Lincoln said. 

"LINCOLN! LINCOLN! LINCOLN! LINCOLN!" the others chanted. Marcus then gave the gun to Lincoln as he aimed at a car that mysteriously looked like vanzilla. He then took another good look, it was vanzilla. He then took his shot, direct hit. The other boys cheered. "Take that, Loud bitches!" Lincoln said as he spit at their car and gave them a middle finger.

"My turn." Jayden said as Lincoln gave Jayden the gun. "But you're driving?" Lincoln asked. "Yo, this isn't a good idea." Josh said. "Just hold the wheel, Josh." Jayden said. Jayden then rolled down the window and aimed at a police car. "YOOO! / NOOO! / DON'T FUCKING DO IT!" the rest were screaming, but he didn't listen, he took his shot. It landed right near the lights. Suddenly, police lights were flashing on as the siren wailed. "Goddamn it, Jayden!" Josh shouted. "Oh shit!" Jayden said as he floored it. He got away pretty good but suddenly, something happened. 

"Why is the car slowing down?" Lincoln asked, panicking. "It's dying." Jayden said. "WHAT?!" Josh reacted. "Alright, calm the fuck down." Jayden said. " I CAN'T CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Josh said. " YOU WILL CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Jayden screamed.