Breaking free

It was the next day in Royal Woods. Leni now had custody of Lucy and Lily. She was with pop-pop, and she heard him tell the story about how he and Ema first met. "So, that's how you and grandma first met! I hope to meet Grandma Ema one day!" Leni said. "Yep. Still miss those days. Good times." Albert said. That's when Lucy noticed a bump on Albert's neck. "Uh, Pop-pop, there's something on your neck. And it's... blinking?" Lucy said. "What?" Pop-pop said. That's when Lucy remembered, tracking chips. Leni and Lucy had them too in their teeth. "They're tracking chips! We need to get them out!" Lucy said. "Tracking chips?!" Pop-pop said. "Yes, we need something to get them out with." Lucy said. "Like what?" Leni asked. "Come here. I have an old war knife. Take it out of my drawer and cut it out, Leni." Albert said. "A-are you sure pop-pop?" Leni asked uncertain about this. "Yes, yes, I will be perfectly fine, now, just do it." Albert said. "O-ok..." Leni said. 

She went into his drawer and took out a small knife. The crazy thing is that this knife had to be at least 50 years old and it's still not rusty. It looked good as new! "Alright, Pop-pop, ready?" Leni asked. "Yes, I am, now just do it. Get it out." Pop-pop said. "Ok..." Leni said, getting the knife up to the left side Albert's neck, "1... 2... 3!". Leni then put a cut in Albert's neck. "Now what?!" Leni asked. "There are a pair of tweezers in the drawer too! Lucy! I need you to get them!" Albert said. Lucy nodded and did so. After giving the tweezers to Leni, the blonde teen then reached in Alberts neck and reached for the little chip flashing. She then took it out. "Is it out?!" Albert asked. "Yes, it is, Pop-pop." Lucy said. "Good. Now one of you girls, go get me some gauze and put it over my neck please." Albert said. Lucy nodded and put the gauze patch on Albert's neck. She then put some tape on it to keep it there. 

They all stared at the chip. "Who could do this?" Albert asked. "Lisa..." Lucy said, "Lisa and Luan have put chips in all of us. We have them too in our back teeth.". "Our teeth?" Leni asked. "Yes, and we need to get them out." Lucy said. "How are we going to do that?" Leni asked. "Well, I know that Lisa put a chip in mine while I was pretending to sleep. Luckily, it's a baby tooth and it's feeling a little bit loose." Lucy said. "I know, we can do it the old-fashioned way. Tie a tooth to your door and close it." Albert said. "Alright. Let's do it." Lucy said. 

After tying Lucy's bugged tooth to the doorhandle, Leni put her hand on the doorknob. "Ready?" she asked. Lucy, a bit scared, shook her head yes and put her thumb up. "Ok...1...2...3!" Leni said as she closed it shut. Lucy's tooth was yanked out with it. Some blood was spilled on the floor. Lucy covered her mouth in pain. Leni ran to Lucy and asked her, "Are you Ok, Lucy?". Lucy nodded yes. They then looked at the bugged tooth and Leni picked it up. She set it down next to Albert's chip. Albert gave Lucy a glass of water. Lucy took it, went to the sink. And rinsed out her mouth, spitting a mixture of water and blood in the sink.  

After, Lucy cleaned out her mouth, she walked back to Leni. "Alright, now how are we going to get your tooth out?" Lucy asked. "This one's going to be tough because I have all my adult teeth." Leni said. "Wait. I have some medical stuff from Vietnam. We're going to have to cut around Leni's bugged tooth, then we're going to have to pull it out with pliers." Albert said. "Let's do it." Leni said, "Anything to be free.". Albert nodded and said, "Get me the bag.". 

After 10 minutes, the bugged tooth is pulled out of Leni's back teeth. Lucy knew which tooth because she has seen what Lisa and Luan do through vents at midnight. Leni held her mouth in pain. Albert took the tooth and lined it up with his chip and Lucy's tooth. 

After rinsing her mouth out, Leni walked to the table of chips. Albert grabbed a hammer from his bag and went back to the table. "I will go first." he said as he smashed his chip. He then gave it to Leni. "Here we go... freedom, here I come..." Leni said as she smashed her tooth. She then gave it to Lucy. "Goodbye family, I won't miss you." Lucy said as she smashed her tooth. 

"Looks like that's it. We are free now." Leni said happily. "Wait, what about Lily?" Albert asked. "Lisa and Luan didn't put chips in Lily because she's too small and there's no way to put a chip in her without causing chronic damage." Lucy said, "Instead, they bugged her diapers.". "Thank God we got new diapers for Lily." Leni said. "You can say that again." Lucy said. 

"What now?" Lucy asked. "I don't know, Lucy." Leni said, "At least not yet.".

To be continued...

End of chapter 40. Hope you all enjoyed!

Peace!