Masako's moves with groove!

It is currently lunchtime in Sakura No Hana Private School. Lincoln and Akari are sitting and talking together. "...and THAT'S how I saved my baby sister." Akari said. "Wow, that was crazy." Lincoln said shocked. "Yep. I still don't know how I managed to do all that. I guess my big sister instincts just kicked in." Akari said. "Hold still... you got a little sauce on your cheek right there." Lincoln said as he grabbed a napkin and wiped her cheek. Akari felt her forehead and cheeks go on fire after that. "Akari... are you ok?" Lincoln asked as he saw Akari's face become frozen. "Huh? Oh, I'm fine, Lincoln-San." Akari said. 

It cuts to Lincoln with Kenji. They are seeing that Tomoko is handing out flyers left and right. "Is it getting hot in here?" Kenji asked. "What?" Lincoln asked. "Do you feel a little hot?" Kenji asked. "No, it feels normal in here..." Lincoln said. "Are you sure?" Kenji asked. "Yeah, I am." Lincoln said. "Well... I guess I just need to get some air or something..." Kenji said, "But before I go, where are our flyers?". "I'm almost done with them." Lincoln said. "Well, please hurry up." Kenji said as he left. 

It cuts to Royal Woods. Leni and Lucy have been planning out their life after Leni gets emancipated. "So, where do you think we will go?" Lucy asked. "Well, I was thinking a few places. We could either go live with Pop-Pop, I could get my own place in Lansing, or we could go to Japan." Leni said. "Hmm..." Lucy hummed, thinking about the idea. Leni was about to graduate in a few months, and she was deciding. Should she leave and then adopt Lucy and Lily, or should she get emancipated as soon as possible? And if she graduates, should she go to a university in Japan?

Lincoln and Suziko are now in a local thrift store. The store was one of the closest places to them. Remember this little town resided very high up in the mountains and with a small population with around maybe 15,000-30,000 people. The number of kids at Lincoln's school was maybe around 700-850 kids. Anyway, as they were walking around, Lincoln saw a DVD. It said, "マサコのムーブ あのグルーヴ Masako's moves with groove". "Hmm..." Lincoln hummed as he picked it up and continued walking. He then saw his mother who was just looking at some old bikes. "Hey, honey. You find anything special?" Suziko asked her son. "I wouldn't call it special, but it looks like fun." Lincoln said showing his mother the DVD. "Does look like fun." Suziko said looking at the box. 

It cuts to Lincoln in his room. He takes the DVD and puts it in the DVD player. He then turns on his TV a girl appears on the screen and says, "Gurūvu no aru Masako no ugoki e yōkoso. Idō shite gurūvu suru junbi wa dekimashita ka?" (Welcome to Masako's moves with groove. Ready to Move N' Groove?). "Hai" (Yes) Lincoln said. 

25 minutes later, it cuts to Krysia in the kitchen making a smoothie. As she's cutting up a banana, she hears the phone ringing. She immediately picks up. "Hello?" She asked. "Oh, an English speaker. Is this Lincoln's house?" She heard what sounded like the voice of a young teenage boy. "Yes, this is his Aunt Krysia. Who is this?" She asked. "I'm his friend, Kenji. I need to speak to him." Kenji said. "Alright. Give me a minute or two." She said as she put the phone down on the counter.

Lincoln is dancing away in his room. He then hears a knock on his door. The ashen haired boy pauses the TV and says, "Come in.". Krysia walks in and asks, "Why are you all sweaty?". "I was dancing." Lincoln said. Krysia chuckled and said to Lincoln, "Your friend, Kenji is on the phone. He wants you.". "All right, I'll be down." Lincoln said as he walked downstairs with his aunt. 

As it is back in the kitchen, Krysia picks up the phone and says, "Here he is." as she gives the phone to Lincoln. Lincoln takes it and says, "Hey, Kenji, what's up?". "Hey, Lincoln, I was thinking, Tomoko is a fierce competitor and it's not going to be easy for us." Kenji said. "Well, do you have any ideas for competition?" Lincoln said. "No, I actually don't." Kenji said. "Well, we'll think of something. In my hometown *where I'm pretty much despised* I was always considered the man with the plan." Lincoln said. "Thank you. You know I can count on you. Tomoko is evil. I've known this girl for years. She woos boys into traps, she makes herself look innocent and precious to teachers, and she bullies a lot of girls. Akari and Yui were two big targets for her." Kenji said. "Well, she's no match for us. With you, me, Yui, and Akari, we are a powerhouse. We are a team together. Remember that." Lincoln said. "Thanks, Lincoln. I got to go, bye." Kenji said. "Later." Lincoln said as he hung up by putting the cord phone back up to the wall. He then went back to dancing.

To be continued.

End of chapter 34. Hope you all enjoyed. 

Peace out!

A/N: What option should Leni take?