Meeting Akari's family

It's Saturday night. Lincoln is all ready to go to Akari's house. He even put on cologne. Why? He doesn't know. He knows he's not dating her. 

It cuts to Lincoln walking downstairs. He sees Marcel in the living room. "Hey, Marcel" Lincoln said. "Hey, Lincoln" Marcel said, "You ready to see your friend?". "Yep. I am. I'm really nervous. I have a major crush on this girl, and I want to confess to her but I'm too scared to." Lincoln said. "Hey, don't be scared. I remember when I was 14, I was going through the same thing you were going through. I had a crush too. Want to see what she looks like?" Marcel asked. "Sure" Lincoln said. Marcel then took out a photo of her.

 Marcel then took out a photo of her

"Wow, she's cute." Lincoln said. "She's gorgeous. Her name was Zuzanna." Marcel said, "I miss her. I wish I could tell her that I still love her." and sighed. "What happened?" Lincoln asked. "We broke up." Marcel said. "Why?" Lincoln asked. "It's entirely my fault." Marcel said, "My own ego and rude mentality separated us. We broke up last year. We haven't talked since. I wish I could just be better and have Zuzanna back.". 

"Well, I think you should call her." Lincoln said. "Huh?" Marcel said. "I think you should try and tell her that you truly are sorry and if you tell her how you truly feel, maybe just maybe, Zuzanna will be your girlfriend again." Lincoln said. Marcel smiled and said "Thank you, Lincoln. I will call her tonight.". "You're welcome and you should." Lincoln said. Marcel then hugged Lincoln. Lincoln hugged back.

"LINCOLN YOU READY TO GO?!" Suziko yelled from another room. Marcel and Lincoln broke the hug and Lincoln yelled, "YEAH, I'M ALL READY!". 

Suziko then walked into the room. "Ooh, look at you, all ready to go and meet your "friend." Suziko said with air quotes around friend, "Ooh is that cologne I smell?". "Yes, Mama." Lincoln said annoyed. "Ooh, is my baby going to confess tonight?" Suziko said excitedly. "No, Mama, I don't think that confessing on this night is a good idea." Lincoln said. "Soon you will, and I know it. Come on honey, let's go." Suziko said. "Alright. Bye, Marcel. Wish me luck." Lincoln said. "Good luck, Lincoln." Marcel said. 

It cuts to Lincoln and Suziko driving up to Akari's house. "Here we are according to the GPS." Suziko said. "Well Mama, wish me luck." Lincoln said. "Good luck, amaimono." (sweetie) Suziko said as she kissed his forehead. "Bye, koibito." Suziko said to Lincoln. "Bye, Mama." Lincoln said as he got out of the car. Suziko then drove back. 

Lincoln then walked to the front door and knocked. He then saw Akari. "Lincoln-San!" she squealed as she hugged him. "Akari!" Lincoln said as he hugged her back. "Come in! Come in! You're going to freeze!" Akari said as Lincoln walked in, and she shut the door. "Akari? Kore wa daredesu ka?" (Akari? Who is this?) they heard a voice. They looked to see a woman with brown hair and brown eyes.

 They looked to see a woman with brown hair and brown eyes