LINKIN PARK

As Lincoln was with Suziko in his mother's room looking at old things before he was born, he saw a CD. It was a Linkin Park CD. Their third album, Minutes to Midnight. 

"Mama, you like Linkin Park?!" Lincoln said surprised

"Mama, you like Linkin Park?!" Lincoln said surprised. "Like Linkin Park? No. I LOVE Linkin Park." Suziko said, "This album is one of the albums that made me who I am today, koibito.". She then held the album in her hands. "Did you know Chester gave me this copy in 2007?" she said to Lincoln. "Really?!" Lincoln said. "Yep. Here, let me tell you the story of your father and I going to a Linkin Park concert. This was after we graduated college but before we got engaged." Suziko said. 

FLASHBACK 

It was the summer of 2007. Suziko and Antoni decided to go to a Linkin Park concert for a date. They saw the whole band on stage and thought it was an amazing experience! She saw Chester scream his heart out and Mike rap like a maniac. She loved their new album and would share listening with Antoni. Antoni loved the new CD so much that he wouldn't give it to her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!" Chester screamed the end of Given Up. The crowd cheered. "Thank you!" he said.

Chester Bennington noticed these two individuals in the crowd. He could faintly hear the white-haired female's voice. "Wow, she's good." Chester said. He then got an idea as he went to Mike. "Hey, Mike. You notice those 2 right there?" he said to his bandmate, Mike Shinoda. "Uh, yeah, why?" Mike asked. "I have an idea." Chester said. "What's that?" Mike asked. "Do you see those two right there? Did you hear their voices?" Chester asked. "Yeah, they were great. Why?" Mike asked. Chester then whispered into his ear. "Hmm... alright. Let's do it. One song from each album." Mike said. Chester nodded and went back to his mic.

"Alright. Who's ready for some guests up here?" Chester asked the crowd. They all roared and cheered. "Alright. You two right there. Come on up here!" he said, pointing to Suziko and Antoni.

Suziko and Antoni were shocked. "US?! HE CHOSE US?!" Suziko said, making sure she heard that correctly. "Well, let's go! Don't keep them waiting!" Antoni said as he grabbed her hand and ran to the stage.

After getting up on the stage, Chester asked them, "So, where are you guys from?". Antoni took the mic and said, "I'm Antoni Robert Nowak. I'm from Poland. I'm 25 years old. This is my lover, Suziko.". He then gave his girlfriend the mic. "Hi, I'm Sumiko Bridgette Weber. Most of my friends and family calls me Suziko. I'm from Japan and I was born in America, and I am 22 years old." Suziko said. "Sumiko and Weber... are you mixed?" Mike asked. "Uh... yeah... my mom is Asian, and my dad is White." she replied. "Really? I'm the other way around! Wow, that's crazy. Another half-white, half-Japanese? It's the name 'Sumiko'." Mike said. "Yep. Japanese." Suziko said before giving back the mic to Chester. "Now, you guys get one song per album. What will you start with?" Chester asked. "Um... let's start with.... with you." Suziko said. "That's a good one." Antoni said. "That is a good one. Suziko, you sing with me. Antoni, you rap with Mike." Chester said. Antoni nodded as he walked over to Mike and shook hands with him.