Goodbye Royal Woods

As they were driving, they talked about plans for Lincoln moving in. Such as where he was going to sleep, the rules to the house, where Lincoln was going to go to school, etc. Eventually, they got to the Detroit International Airport. 

As they parked the car, Lincoln asked his mother, "Mama, what do we do about the car?". Suziko smiled and said, "Just leave it there, the car rental people will pick it up.". "Oh, ok." Lincoln said as he put on his jacket and they walked out.

As they walked in, Suziko had her luggage. Lincoln didn't have one because, well, you know the reason. She pulled out her tickets and looked at them. They went to the terminal and got their tickets. "We are at gate 8-K. You got that, Lincoln?" She said as they were walking through the airport. "Got it" Lincoln said. Eventually, they found their gate and sat down. After a few minutes, Lincoln fell asleep, and his head rested on Suziko's shoulder, who was also getting pretty sleepy. She set her alarm on her phone at 3:25. She put her phone in her purse and fell asleep too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Before anyone asks, I changed the time of departure in the last chapter.)

It was 3:25 AM and the alarm woke Lincoln and Suziko up. "Hmm?" Lincoln mumbled in a groggy tone after he yawned. "Wake up, Sleepyhead." Suziko said in the same way with a smile on her face, "Our plane leaves in five minutes. Let's get ready, honey." She said as they got up and stretched. "Ready, honey? Are you going to miss Royal Woods?" Suziko asked. "No... hell no I'm not going to miss it. That town hates me, now. Why would I miss it?" He spoke. Suziko sighed and said, "I don't blame you, honey.". 

"Japan International Airlines is now boarding" The service worker said. "Let's go, baby" Suziko said. Lincoln nodded as they walked in the jetway and onto the plane. They found their seats and Suziko put her luggage in the overhead compartment. They then sat down. Lincoln sat by the window. Suziko took the middle. 

Suziko smiled at her son, who smiled back at her. "I think you'll really like Japan." The white haired mother said. "You think so?" Lincoln asked. "I know so" Suziko replied, "You'll love it". "We'll visit America from time to time, right?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, of course, honey. Definitley." She said. 

"We are now taking off, remember to keep your seatbelts on and remain in your seats until we are at our height. Thank you and we hope you enjoy your flight." The flight attendant said. The plane started circling. It circled for a few times before it finally took off from the ground. "Off we go" Suziko said with excitement. She looked at her son who was looking out the window at the shrinking ground below them. Lincoln sighed and said "Goodbye, Royal Woods. Goodbye forever. I won't miss you.". Suziko put an arm around him and kissed his forehead.  This was most likely the last time he would see Royal Woods. He would most definitley visit America. Even Michigan. Just not Royal Woods.

To be continued...

End of chapter 7. Hope you all liked it! Sorry if it was a little short. Peace! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!