Memory

"Hey, Mama?" Lincoln asked. "Yeah, koibito?" Suziko asked. "This may sound a bit rude to talk about my own aunt like this, but was Rita ever, you know, a whore or slut in her life?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, totally." Suziko said.

July 2001

It is summer 2001. 16-year-old Suziko is staying at 19-year-old Rita's and their father's house for a little bit. Rita is currently dating this guy named Devin Monroe. They seemed to be really happy with each other. The key word: seemed. 

Rita would always go out in the middle of the night. Suziko always assumed she was going to Devin's house. She didn't really care. Until one day, she asked, "Hey, Devin, do you ever enjoy Rita's late-night visits?". That's when he asked, "What late night visits?" in a very confused tone. 

That's when she got suspicious. "What's Rita doing right now?" she asked. "Oh, she's on the phone your mom." Devin said. "No, that can't be possible." Suziko said. "Why is that?" Devin asked. "Because my mom and sister both absolutely despise each other. It wouldn't make sense for them to just call each other." Suziko said, "I'm going to check it out.". She then slowly walked into the next room. She slowly creeped up behind Rita, hoping she wouldn't notice. 

"Hahaha! Oh, I know, Lynn, last night was great!" she said, "Oh, Devin? He doesn't know anything!". Suziko went wide-eyed at this. "Yeah, OK, baby. Bye. I'll talk to you later, Lynn. Maybe midnight." Rita said, but Suziko was already out of the room at that point. She walked back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen again, Suziko walked back in. "Hey, Devin, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my room really quick." Suziko said. "Why?" Devin asked. "I'll tell you when we get in there." she said. For the next 2 weeks, Suziko and Devin would be in her room. Rita was growing suspicious of this. Why are her little sister and her boyfriend going to her sister's room? She was getting pretty mad about this. 

One night, she visited her boyfriend's house. Rita opened the door and what she saw was an angry Devin with his arms crossed. "Devin?" she asked confusedly. "Hey, Rita." Devin said, in an angry, but calm tone. "What's wrong?" Rita asked. "I think you know what's wrong." Devin said. "What?" Rita asked confusedly. That's when Suziko stepped in the light. Rita was even more confused. 

"Rita..." Devin said, "I'm breaking up with you.". "WHAT?! WHY?!" Rita shouted, shocked. "Just go ask Lynn Loud why." Devin said. "I don't know who you're talking about." Rita said. "Oh, you don't?" Suziko asked. "No." Rita said. "Really?" Suziko asked. "That's right." Rita said, "How about I ask you 2 what you were both doing behind my back?". "Oh, Suziko was telling me all the details over these last two weeks. We met in her room and over the phone discussing how horrid you actually are, and I'm done. I don't want any of this." Devin said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Devin went to open it. As he opened it, a young man who was dressed up in a diamond pattern sweater vest with a turtleneck under it. He even had multiple rings on his fingers. "Heeyyy. Is this a party up in here?" the young man asked. He sounded kind of egotistical, pompous and pretty full of himself.

"No, Lynn, this is not a party. My bitch little sister tricked you into coming here." Rita said. "Oh, so no party?" Lynn asked, let down. "Who is this douchebag?" Devin asked angrily. "Suziko... Devin... this is... this is Lynn." Rita said, sad.  "This is the dipshit that you've been cheating on me with? A rich pompous asshole?" Devin said. "Yes." Rita said. "Rita... I don't ever want to see you again. Take Mr. Smalldick and get the hell out of my house. Now." Devin said. "I-I'm sorry, Devin." Rita said crying as she was about to leave. "Goodbye, Rita." He said as slammed the door. 

Outside

"How did he know about my size?" Lynn asked. 

Inside

"Thank you, Sumiko. This couldn't've succeeded without you." Devin said. "You're welcome, Devin." Suziko said. "Devin. This sounds embarrassing but can you please drive me home?" Suziko asked. "Sure." Devin said. 

Months later, Suziko is back home in Japan. She is in her room and she currently has a sex doll on her chair. She is in her closet, and she put a blonde wig on it. She then took out one of her mom's old sexy shirts that she stole, and she wrote, "Hi, I'm Rita!" on it.

Years down the line, Devin went on to marry a Belarusian supermodel and they had 5 kids together.

Present day

"Wow. So, that's how you met Lynn Sr.?" Lincoln asked. "Yep." Suziko said.

To be continued...

End of chapter 80. Hope you all enjoyed! Peace!