An unexpected visit

A/N 6/2/2023: I HAVE COMBINED CHAPTERS. IF YOU EVER SEE A "----------", THAT PROBABLY MEANS THAT CHAPTERS ARE STICHED TOGETHER. (EXCLUDING CHAPTER 21. THAT CHAPTER WAS NOT COMBINED WITH ANYTHING.)

It's a snowy and wintry midnight in the middle of Royal Woods. Everyone in the Loud House is all cozied up and warm. Except one... Lincoln Loud. You see, Lincoln just wanted a little alone time. He just wanted some alone time but his sister, Lynn Jr. forced him to go to a baseball game, they lost, she called him bad luck, and they started isolating him to the point where he had to sleep outside on the cold, wet ground. Then that's where Lincoln to sneak into one of Lynn's games by wearing the squirrel mascot to prove he wasn't bad luck. Then, they went to the beach and Lincoln had to wear a squirrel suit in the blistering heat. He had a heat stroke, but they didn't care. All they really cared about was their good luck charm. They then decided that Lincoln would stay outside with the squirrel suit. 

As he was so close to being let back in, Lynn Jr. accidentally broke one of Luna's speakers with her baseball. That's when the sister fight protocol took place. Of course, they would blame Lincoln for it. That's when Lincoln got daily beatings from both Luna and Lynn Jr.. Separate, of course. Not only did he take those beatings, but when he also walked around in public, he would get beatings from rival baseball teams. He would get laughed at, ridiculed at, made fun of and things thrown at him in public.

Fast forward to the present, Early January, Lincoln is still in his squirrel suit, in the snow, with rashes and bruises, skin as pale as his hair (with some areas that are BLUE and PURPLE), 2 snot lines going from his nostrils, down to his lips and chin, and snow accumulating on his suit. He's emotionless, he can't feel anything, he's extremely numb from the snow. He has frostbite and possibly pneumonia.

Rita Loud was currently reading a book at the kitchen table. She then heard a knock on the door. She then decided to walk up and open it. It was a woman with reddish brownish eyes and white hair. (Just imagine she's wearing a big jacket and a scarf) She also looked to be in her 30s.

 (Just imagine she's wearing a big jacket and a scarf) She also looked to be in her 30s

This was Rita's little sister, Suziko Tominaka. "Suziko... long time, no see..." Rita said. "You're right, Rita. It has been a long time." Suziko said. "Can I come in?". "Oh, of course. Make yourself right at home." Rita replied. Suziko walked in. "So, how's it been with Lynn?" She asked. "Everything's going fine". Rita replied as she closed the door. "How many more children did you have?" Suziko asked. "Five more. Can you believe that?" Rita asked. "No. No, I cannot. Children are wonderful blessings." Suziko replied, she then thought in her head: "But yours are certainly, definitely not". 

"Would you like a glass? It's just one, it's just midnight, no one's going to notice." Rita asked. "Sure. I'll have one every now and then, but you know I stopped excessive drinking after I found out I was... y'know..." Suziko said.

Rita came back with 2 wine glasses and a wine bottle. "'96, right here." Rita said as she poured the glasses and gave one to Suziko. "So, little sister, what brings you here?" Rita asked. After having a sip, Suziko said: "I want my son back".

To be continued

End of chapter 1. Hope y'all enjoyed.