Piñata

It was Tuesday afternoon, February 21st as Lincoln was in his room. He just finished crafting something that he was secretly working on for the past few days. As he put the last piece together, he smiled as he looked at it. "Perfect." he said. He then realized something and whispered, "I got to call Kenji about this.". He then picked up his phone and tapped on Kenji's name. Eventually, Kenji picked up. 

"Konichiwa?" Kenji said. "Hey, Kenji." Lincoln said. "Oh, hey, Lincoln, what is it?" Kenji asked. "I have an amazing idea to promote your campaign." Lincoln said. "What is it?" Kenji asked. "Well, in America and Mexico, it's very well known... it's an ultimate party thing over in those two countries. I will explain to you later. Bye." Lincoln explained. "Alright. Sounds great. Bye, Linc." Kenji said as he hung up. 

Meanwhile, Krysia is in her room on her phone. "Yes, that is right, Johanna, Lincoln is back. You won't believe how much he has sprouted. He is a big boy now. Oh no, he is taller than Hilda. Yeah, I know. He and Marcel are going to be the same height. Yeah, Marcel is back together with his old girlfriend. Yep. Oh, you should also see Liliana too, she isn't behind a hoodie. I know! She is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Oh yes, it is terrible what those people did to Lincoln. No, I couldn't imagine. Nope, still no Antoni. Still missing. Ok, cousin, have a good day. Talk to you later. Bye." She then hangs up the phone. The black-haired Slavic woman hears a knock on her door. "Come in!" She spoke. That's when she saw Suziko walk in. 

"Hey there, szwagierka (sister-in-law). How's it going?" Krysia asked. "I got a question." Suziko said. "Uh-huh." Krysia said. "I was wondering if you and you kids wanted to come with me to see Lincoln's basketball game tomorrow night." Suziko said. "Yeah! Sounds a lot like fun! I think they would really enjoy seeing their cousin on the court!" Krysia said. "Ok, sounds great. We leave tomorrow at 6:00 P.M. sharp. I don't want to be late. Don't forget to tell them." Suziko said. "You got it, sis-in-law." Krysia said. "Great." Suziko said as she smiled. She then left and closed the door. She then looked at a picture of a little 5-year-old Marcel and a little 4-year-old Liliana with a newborn Lincoln. She smiled as she saw the photo.

It cuts to the next day, February 21st. Lincoln is in a free period. He is in the library with Kenji. "Ok, do you have it?" Kenji asked. "Yep, follow me." Lincoln said. "Alright." Kenji said as he did so. 

After walking to the other side of the library, Lincoln showed Kenji what it was. "What... is that?!" Kenji asked staring wide-eyed at the thing. It was a piñata of a Chibi Tomoko. "Remember what I told you yesterday?" Lincoln asked his friend, "Well this is a piñata. What do you do to a piñata, you ask? You bust it open with a bat!". Suddenly, Kenji smiled at this idea. "Let's get it ready." he said. 

It cuts to the outside basketball court where Lincoln is with Kenji and Yui. Lincoln just tied the piñata to a rope and threw it over a basketball hoop. Muto was holding a bat and was way more than excited to break it. He didn't really care about the school president thing, he just wanted to break something. Especially if it involved that Tomoko bitch. He hated her. He was another victim of her manipulation when he dated her. 

After lowering it, Muto took the first chance he got. He did not hesitate. He went all at it swinging and hitting the Tomoko piñata. Eventually, the Chibi piñata tore in half. The small crowd of kids cheered. Lincoln and Kenji hi-fived each other. Suddenly they see Principal Aoki looking at the boys and girls with a disappointed look, shaking her head no. 

It cuts to Kenji sitting in the principal's office with the piñata right beside him. "Ē to, Kenji, anata ni wa totemo gakkari shite iru to iitaidesu. Anata wa ī ko de, kore o suru koto wa atarashī saiakudesu. Pinyāta ga Lincoln no aideadatta koto wa shitte imasuga, anata wa sore o kyoka shite saiyō shimashita. Taihen mōshiwakearimasenga, kono koto de anata o basshinakereba narimasen. Tairyō no chirashi o sakujo suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Gomen ne, Kenji." (Well, I want to say I'm very disappointed in you, Kenji. You're a good boy and doing this is the new worst. Now, I know the piñata was Lincoln's idea, but you allowed it and adopted it. Well, I'm very sorry, but I have to punish you for this. A lot of flyers should be removed. I'm sorry, Kenji.) the principal said to her student. Kenji looked down with sadness and sighed. "Hai okusama..." (Yes, ma'am...) he said.  

It cuts to Kenji sitting at the school stairs. Lincoln sees him and sits down with him. "So, what happened? Did they kick you out of the race?" he asked his friend. "No, they just made me take down a lot of my flyers." Kenji said. "Oh... listen, I'm sorry, Kenji, I honestly thought that the piñata would be a good idea. I didn't know it would go like this." Lincoln said. It's ok, Lincoln it's not your fault. You didn't know." Kenji said. "Fist bump?" Lincoln asked. Kenji chuckled and fist bumped him.

To be continued...

End of chapter 38. Hope you all enjoyed!

Peace!